I recently had a nightmare about having too many paint chips to choose from.
This was after having spent the evening looking at paint chips and trying to choose colours to paint the entire interior of our house. I wish that really was the only stress in my life, but sadly it was only the most immediate stress that I'd dealt with before sleeping.
I also had a very vivid dream that started with my husband and I swimming in what I thought was the ocean. The water was rough, but while bobbing around in what I thought was a wave I saw the opposite shore and realized it was actually a river instead, so I swam to the bank with my husband. We then headed into a public shower/change room area. I thought it was odd that men and women were changing together in a Muslim country, but figured I'd go with the flow. Then I realized I'd gravely misunderstood and that it wasn't a unisex change room, but a male only one that I had some how misread as unisex, and all the men were staring at me furiously, so I ran out of there with only a too-small towel, leaving my husband behind. I ran into a women's clothing store, and there were lots of women there eager to cloth and protect me from the forth coming onslaught of furious men. Unfortunately as I frantically tried to find a hijab and other suitable garb to hide my shame it became apparent that none of the garments were suitable for my "North American" figure at the same point as the furious men burst into the shop with the intent to take out vengeance on me. All the kind women tried to buy me some time by talking to the men, but eventually it was too late and the men ripped open the door to the change room and found me there naked, clinging to some pretty silk outfits that I was holding.
Really weird. I don't know where this dream came from and have never had one like it before or since.