In my dream last night, I went to a church full of violent anti-abortionists and just laid into them for like two hours straight.
I have no idea what triggered that dream but it was pretty fun.
Coupla nights ago, in my dream, I was working on a crass remake of Back to the Future and after a coupla days, we all rebelled, the actors, the crew, the director, everybody... and we holed ourselves up in the set and spent the budget making a bunch of agitprop satire short films instead, just blowing millions of dollars on dozens of political and often incredibly vulgar short films.
After a few weeks, the backers of the film sent a bunch of cops to arrest us but we uploaded everything we'd finished to the internet first, beginning some kind of great awakening in our culture that was so glorious that we didn't care. We had won.
I woke up with an innerpeace I haven't had in years that disappeared completely by the first cup of morning coffee.