I had a dream last night about driving a high school friend I haven't spoken to in years to a magic hospital to get a magical sex change into a lady, probably because of Dan's dream.
He couldn't drive herself back (I think that's the way to handle the pronouns) because it took too much out of them to go through it with but it wasn't an in-patient thing so I helped out.
I remember being not surprised at all that this was A Thing but I was surprised when the magic even changed his clothes and hairstyle and put make-up on him and stuff.
The magic doctor wasn't sure either, it was just supposed to, you know, turn him into the woman he would've been and if he wanted new clothes and all that, he would've had to have rewritten everything about his personality and history and possessions, it was just supposed to change his gender.
It was a sign that something was going horribly wrong with magic.
And as the doctors started panicking, I woke up.