I was at work alone and this awful customer who stresses me out ordered two drinks. He listed a ton of attributes and got very mad when I asked which drink was skim, which was decaf, etc. He just kept rattling it off so fast and wouldn't slow down or let me write it down, and then he left and said "I'll be back in a minute." I kept getting them mixed up, and at one point I got so frustrated that I threw them at the wall and had to start over. Meanwhile all these people were calling out new orders to me, and they were all the friendly customers who I like, and were confused about why I was acting so rude and ignoring them.
THEN I remembered he was also my professor for a class, and I had to write a paper about coffee drinks for him, so I was trying to write about his order while I made it but everything was getting cold and I forgot what flavor the second drink was and oh god here he comes and
then I woke up because my alarm was going off. Time to go to work!
this was a nearly accurate representation of this guy. he gets the same thing every time, but only comes in once a month or so, and gets really pissy if I don't remember what he wants. Obviously by now I remember, but it took a while because, I mean, come on, every customer gets some combination of the same ingredients. He also yelled at my coworker and demanded that he "admit" that he had coughed on his drink. He didn't want a new drink, which we offered him, he wanted the guy to "admit that he lied" about coughing. When he did that I purposely burnt his drink, which I have never done, and he said it was the best drink he'd ever had and started asking for me to make it that way every time. ass.
(side note: when you burn a mocha it tastes like when I make hot chocolate on my stove. I guess my hot chocolate technique needs some work.)