Quote from: Drygioni on Yesterday at 02:11:34 PM
I've a sneaking suspicion that he may be performing this hypocritical act in an attempt to annoy or rile us. A wind-up, if you will.
I'm starting to get the feeling that's all he's here to do as opposed to actually wanting to integrate with our community Angry
It is, in fact, for the lulz.
now if you don't mind, i have to get back to my H4X0R ECONOMIST.
no no you all have it all wrong. yes I post on totally off topic shit people tend to do that I more than most that is what creates a sense of community is the off-topic connections we form with each other, but there is a sort of OHMS law or some such at work here that states that the strength of the off-topic connections must be inversely proportional to the size of the on-topic community. that's pretty much all I was trying to say. so why not engineer a larger on-topic community by moving the off-topic socializing sorta into it's own more separate realm or dimension, and you could have multiple such dimensions, each unique like a snow flake.
pcmd9 I agree I find the persistence to be funny. err wait you said 'almost funny.' well anyway I think persistence can be funny.
um so anyway. yeah I don't know if I could integrate into your community. you guys aren't literal enough for me. It's hard to understnad what y'all talking about most of the time. you know. the general flow of the conversation... I'm like a sideways canoe in the current usually.
so anyway. is 2010 now. my swine fluenza is getting better. remarkably rapid progression to the 'full immune response' stage... only 24 hours versus the normal 3 or 4 days... which was nice, because until you get to that stage, then you have kinda pain like sore throat and aches and pains and vomit and such... once you get to that stage, however, you are then in recovery mode, and all you has to worry about is lots of snot. but odd thing is I has been stuck in 'full immune response recovery' mode for like, several days now... oh well. strange flu. I guess you never know what will happen when someone goes and fucks a pig. pig fuck*ng, an ages old symbiotic activity, coupled with modern air travel, is worst than terrorism. we might have to rethink who is the terrorists now it is the pig fuckers.
happy new years all
don't y'all go fuck*ng no pigs now