Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Down

Author Topic: It's A Virtual Costume Party!  (Read 22332 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #135 on: November 01, 2010, 12:28:16 am »

I have no idea who Captain Hammer is, but I'm impressed anyway.


Here you go!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN3eBvZvUXk
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #136 on: November 01, 2010, 01:42:15 am »

what's up my ninjas

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #137 on: November 01, 2010, 03:43:34 am »

Oh fuck!

It's getting real miracly up in this CUNT!
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #138 on: November 01, 2010, 03:46:20 am »

after mis-hearing a customer at my store, my new favorite replacement for the n-word in casual speech is "neighbor."

"man, I told you he my neighbor!"
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #139 on: November 01, 2010, 04:02:28 am »


The hammer is...

Your c*ck? HER c*ck?

I'm not sure how it works in that context.

(ALSO: I love that I can compliment both Choop AND Jay-Elle's costumes both at once by saying "Nice juggalos!" Three juggalos with one compliment!)
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #140 on: November 01, 2010, 01:00:20 pm »

after mis-hearing a customer at my store, my new favorite replacement for the n-word in casual speech is "neighbor."

"man, I told you he my neighbor!"

I like this. Of this, I am a fan.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #141 on: November 01, 2010, 03:29:05 pm »

Oh fuck!

It's getting real miracly up in this CUNT!

SO... what I was TRYING to do was to use what I thought that word was filtered to, but I misremembered which direction the filters resolve.

Education.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #142 on: November 01, 2010, 05:51:18 pm »

of course, what it makes me imagine is a rapper making a song where he samples "Won't You Be My Neighbor?" and makes it "Won't You Be My n-word"
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #143 on: November 01, 2010, 06:41:27 pm »

of course, what it makes me imagine is a rapper making a song where he samples "Won't You Be My Neighbor?" and makes it "Won't You Be My n-word"

the set of the video would be like the set of "mr robinsons neighborhood".
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #144 on: November 01, 2010, 07:18:14 pm »

I love that his mouth is so ajar.

Thanks. After posing for 60 pictures that way, I felt like I'd unhinged my jaw. :)

Plus, isn't she hot?! Holy crap!
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #145 on: November 01, 2010, 07:19:07 pm »



Ladyfriend and I as Captain Hammer and Dr. Horrible.

That is both a great set of costumes and a fantastic pose. Supercool.
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #146 on: November 01, 2010, 07:20:05 pm »

what's up my ninjas



Less than sane. More than crazy.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #147 on: November 01, 2010, 07:24:18 pm »

Thanks. After posing for 60 pictures that way, I felt like I'd unhinged my jaw. :)

Plus, isn't she hot?! Holy crap!

Yes. Yes she is.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #148 on: November 02, 2010, 04:08:53 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #149 on: November 02, 2010, 01:48:05 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Up