Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nov 18th 2010 - Get in Bed With That Boy, Teodor  (Read 6027 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pearced

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
    • Look out! He's got a knife
Re: Nov 18th 2010 - Get in Bed With That Boy, Teodor
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2010, 11:13:57 pm »

Would this be more amusing if I had any idea who those guys are?

Damn, it's tough living in a world that doesn't get references to '80s British pop bands.

And to think that yesterday I was tripping because my new flatmate was listening to Louis Armstrong and said not only, "I've never heard of him before," but also "He is ripping off Tom Waits."
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Nov 18th 2010 - Get in Bed With That Boy, Teodor
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2010, 11:16:10 pm »

And to think that yesterday I was tripping because my new flatmate was listening to Louis Armstrong and said not only, "I've never heard of him before," but also "He is ripping off Tom Waits."

Have you considered suffocating him in his sleep?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Nov 18th 2010 - Get in Bed With That Boy, Teodor
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2010, 12:03:26 am »

Quote
This reminds me of my ex who once yelled at me for saying we needed more D batteries in public where people could hear. In her head anybody hearing this would think we needed them for a sex toy as opposed to a flashlight or something.

This came up once when I drew a picture on my gal's notes in class. There is no way that any human being would infer from this bad drawing of a common object that I was referring to a sexy act, but my gal was LIVID that I drew it where people could see.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Nov 18th 2010 - Get in Bed With That Boy, Teodor
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2010, 08:51:22 am »

Wheelbarrow?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Nov 18th 2010 - Get in Bed With That Boy, Teodor
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2010, 12:24:01 pm »

Have you considered suffocating him in his sleep?

Too dignified a punishment, I'd have filled that motherfucker's bed with bed bugs.
Logged
ACHIEVE

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Nov 18th 2010 - Get in Bed With That Boy, Teodor
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2010, 07:00:15 pm »

ok, to be honest, i drew a dog fuck*ng another dog, with a ball-gag.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Nov 18th 2010 - Get in Bed With That Boy, Teodor
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2010, 08:05:31 pm »

So you drew an animal sex act, including an S&M prop, but think this doesn't infer a sex act?  Hmm...
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pearced

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
    • Look out! He's got a knife
Re: Nov 18th 2010 - Get in Bed With That Boy, Teodor
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2010, 01:41:44 am »

Have you considered suffocating him in his sleep?

Every time I consider performing the murder act on a flatmate, I consider the idea of paying a larger share of the rent, and then I refrain.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Nov 18th 2010 - Get in Bed With That Boy, Teodor
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2010, 04:32:30 am »

that was a joke.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Nov 18th 2010 - Get in Bed With That Boy, Teodor
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2010, 04:16:24 pm »

Sorry Inev... for some reason, I thought you were just oblivious.  Then I thought you must be pretty talented artistically to draw such a thing. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Nov 18th 2010 - Get in Bed With That Boy, Teodor
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2010, 04:22:09 pm »

Yeah I wouldn't even know where to start with drawing that kind of thing. It would just end up as a bunch of squiggly lines and maybe an exploded view where I give the dimensional specs on the important parts.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Nov 18th 2010 - Get in Bed With That Boy, Teodor
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2010, 11:18:05 pm »

Yeah I wouldn't even know where to start with drawing that kind of thing. It would just end up as a bunch of squiggly lines and maybe an exploded view where I give the dimensional specs on the important parts.

Yeah. . . Word.
Logged
ACHIEVE

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Nov 18th 2010 - Get in Bed With That Boy, Teodor
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2010, 03:33:43 am »

Yeah I wouldn't even know where to start with drawing that kind of thing. It would just end up as a bunch of squiggly lines and maybe an exploded view where I give the dimensional specs on the important parts.

This... this is the opposite of a sex act.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Nov 18th 2010 - Get in Bed With That Boy, Teodor
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2010, 05:38:19 am »

All this talk of embarassment in regards to everyday objects can only result in sketch comedy, you understand.

Or perhaps a scene in a movie that stars Ben Stiller or American Pie.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Nov 18th 2010 - Get in Bed With That Boy, Teodor
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2010, 07:30:18 am »

I want to see that drawing.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up