Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 29   Go Down

Author Topic: Random Thoughts  (Read 64861 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #375 on: June 05, 2012, 08:33:56 am »

Whatever happened to getting jiggy with it? The Willenium barely got off the ground before suddenly the world was a much less jiggy conducive environment. I feel robbed.

It's the Pitbullenium now. He did the song for the MIB soundtrack.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #376 on: June 05, 2012, 06:33:44 pm »


I've had quite a bit of spare time lately and I have been studying this book and spending as much time as possible split between two local collectives.

That book is invaluable...especially if you're working with equipment that isn't necessarily coming out on 2013 biciclettas. 

"How the fuck do I change and adjust campy style brakes?"  *flip flip flip* "Oh!"
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #377 on: June 26, 2012, 11:47:54 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #378 on: June 26, 2012, 10:05:33 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #379 on: June 27, 2012, 02:01:20 am »

So this bee dude comes home, really excited to brag to all of his buds about getting some action.
"hey man, totally made out with this... whattaya call it. You know. The sweet stuff inside a flower?"
"oh, SHIT man, you fucked some syrup?"
"nah, man, necked 'er."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #380 on: June 27, 2012, 02:42:36 am »

So this bee dude comes home, really excited to brag to all of his buds about getting some action.
"hey man, totally made out with this... whattaya call it. You know. The sweet stuff inside a flower?"
"oh, SHIT man, you fucked some syrup?"
"nah, man, necked 'er."

To quote someone famous, "If it's stupid enough it's cool."
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #381 on: June 28, 2012, 06:03:15 pm »

Ash's current avatar quote reminds me of a family friend who owned a cattle station in the Outback of New South Wales.  My Dad asked him about the pack of dogs he kept, "What breed are those?" to which the reply was "Turners".
"I'm not familiar with that one"
"They turn good food into shit".

(They actually helped quite a bit with livestock wrangling, both cattle and sheep)
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #382 on: July 02, 2012, 04:06:11 am »



I keep thinking of this when I'm at work and cracking up. I love Gun Show.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 09:42:58 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #383 on: July 02, 2012, 05:34:56 am »



I keep thinking of this when I'm at work and cracking up. I love Gun Show.
borked img cuz it's a page -> this page here
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #384 on: July 02, 2012, 11:34:24 pm »

upcoming biopics that interest me to various degrees:

naomi watts as princess di
andre benjamin/andre 3000 as jimi hendrix
anthony hopkins as alfred hitchcock
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 04:10:30 am by greenkoolayd »
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #385 on: July 04, 2012, 12:05:44 am »

Awesome read.  I wonder if the London sewers are still so labyrinthine, or if they have been tamed over time.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #386 on: July 04, 2012, 03:34:24 am »

Very interesting story, Ash.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #387 on: July 07, 2012, 03:41:19 am »

All the good gods are dead. Then again, the only good god is a dead god.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #388 on: July 07, 2012, 11:52:06 pm »

You know how sometimes, when you visit someone's house, and it has an unpleasant smell that they've gotten used to?  It makes me worry about what unpleasant smell in my own home I've gotten used to.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #389 on: July 08, 2012, 03:43:20 pm »

Protip: Don't break out the skymall catalog at 2AM after your friend challenges you to "find the most useless gadget". That garbage is filled with regret that costs entirely too much.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 29   Go Up