Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Merry CHRISTmas!  (Read 17774 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Merry CHRISTmas!
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2011, 02:20:57 am »

Christmas won't be merry unless I get to see a photo of Ash riding his hoss in a parade.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Merry CHRISTmas!
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2011, 04:01:17 am »

Christmas won't be merry unless I get to see a photo of Ash riding his trampling grinches, pedants, and scrooges under his hoss in a parade.
FTFY
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Merry CHRISTmas!
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2011, 06:44:33 am »

I took a holiday photo for my pagan atheist friends today. We listened to the South Park Christmas album while we were snapping. Afterwards we watched youtube clips of Rick Perry being a douchebag.  They both wished me merry Christmas. 

Then I delivered a sexy Santa dress to a Jewish friend of mine to wear in the Deck the Hall's parade tomorrow.  She wished me a merry Christmas.

I was talking on the phone yesterday to another Jewish friend of mine.  He's actually building a 12' foot menorah that is going to be on display at the Galleria.  We're gonna get a group together and see it when it's unveiled.  He didn't wish me merry Christmas, but that's pretty cool. The 12' menorah I mean.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Merry CHRISTmas!
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2011, 07:07:20 pm »

Shouldn't there be one more point on his star?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Merry CHRISTmas!
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2011, 01:55:10 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Merry CHRISTmas!
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2011, 06:01:06 am »

This made me smile. Merry culturally ambiguous tree day, everyone.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Merry CHRISTmas!
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2011, 02:36:45 pm »

im definitely having a Patrick Swayze Christmas this year.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Merry CHRISTmas!
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2011, 02:38:16 pm »

This made me smile. Merry culturally ambiguous tree day, everyone.

See, that's what we should do. We should just move Arbor Day to Dec. 25 and celebrate the trees with gifts wrapped in paper made from their ground innards.

And then we can scrap Santa Claus and start telling kids about The Lorax.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Merry CHRISTmas!
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2011, 12:08:29 am »

See, that's what we should do. We should just move Arbor Day to Dec. 25 and celebrate the trees with gifts wrapped in paper made from their ground innards.

And then we can scrap Santa Claus and start telling kids about The Lorax.
I was just stymied in my attempt to find the 'like' button.  Aren't the wonks always saying that Jesus was likely born in the spring anyway?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Merry CHRISTmas!
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2011, 05:55:01 am »

It's time for your annual helping of Christmas Shoes.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Merry CHRISTmas!
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2011, 06:37:54 am »

Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Merry CHRISTmas!
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2011, 06:12:09 pm »

Today I got my first HOLIDAY present of the season. I would be ripping it open, because knowing this aunt it is a cool houseware or kitchen item, but my little cousins demanded that I NOT OPEN BEFORE THE 25TH, FOR SOME REASON. She said she thought it would come next week sometime...

I am having a major little-kid problem where I want to open it THIS INSTANT.

I guess the magic of the internet is that I could open it right now, and send them an email with a picture of me opening it next week. But isn't that cheating?

Although, really, what is this season about if not duping children?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Merry CHRISTmas!
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2011, 07:33:16 pm »

My former boss... would put a Chanukah card on my desk every year.

This is all because I let it slip that I didn't mind having the pager one time on Christmas, since we didn't really celebrate it much.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Merry CHRISTmas!
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2011, 08:52:00 pm »

'Tis the season for binary generalizations!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Merry CHRISTmas!
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2011, 12:17:41 am »

Christmas Pornaments (if you have to ask if it's NSFW, then maybe you shouldn't use the internet).
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up