You guys all doing ok? This isn't like you.
Today I rode my bike to the new radio station headquarters at my alma mater. It is a crappy/fancy space with insufficient shelving and not enough space for anything. But I can tell with time it will become home to them. A very cute much-younger DJ remembered me and put a song on that I used to play, and was trying to look at me out of the corner of her eye to see if I noticed. Adorable.
Biking home my light died in the middle of a huge dark park, which sucked. But I am using
strava to track my rides, and comparing myself to my friends is really enjoyable. My one roommate smokes everyone, but I am in the middle of the pack compared to most of my other buddies. 2nd fastest time (among people I know) on one particular hill, which is cool. All in all, a great day off. Thursday is GRE practice test day, so today I just chilled out and read fun books.