Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 94   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh no you dint!  (Read 239699 times)

0 Members and 33 Guests are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #255 on: September 11, 2013, 12:40:46 am »

If you have to read a magazine article to know how to be a man you ain't one.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #256 on: September 11, 2013, 01:38:04 am »

Word, that is the best rule.  Also, make yer own rules.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #257 on: September 14, 2013, 02:26:48 pm »

Last night my very talented roommate had his first one man show. Damn, that guy is incredible. Fingerstyle guitar, weird rhythm techniques, awesome. Yesterday night we achieved Glorious Fall Weather and it made me very happy. A good concert and beer and long sleeves, life is grand.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #258 on: September 14, 2013, 04:18:14 pm »

My PS3 pretends that it can turn on, but that is the end of things it can do. This website says I need to press and hold the only button the PS3 has or change the hard drive.

Yeah, I would just troll a lot of forums. That usually gets me headed in the right direction for troubleshooting. I haven't had that problem before, personally.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #259 on: September 14, 2013, 04:50:59 pm »

My best buddy at work got interviewed by the WSJ about job prospects for young people, and I kind of got mentioned in the article! "Even more unsettling: Mr. Wetherell has noticed that more and more of his co-workers have college degrees, some from well-regarded colleges like Washington University." Cool. Weird.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #260 on: September 16, 2013, 04:45:01 am »

I saw literally just 1 minute of that show about being a bad guy, and I feel like I'm only having nightmares from now on.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #261 on: September 18, 2013, 03:51:53 am »

Today I'm gonna realize that I love all of the ladies, even more than the Dan.

Except all of the ladies around here are taken or twenty or forty-five (which isn't really a problem) and have kids and psychotic exes that would add more drama to my life than I could currently handle.

And all in all, it sucks.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #262 on: September 18, 2013, 06:29:37 pm »

Today I'm gonna realize that I love all of the ladies, even more than the Dan.

And the ladies all love you, lfm!

Note: I am not authorised to speak on behalf of the ladies.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #263 on: September 18, 2013, 08:21:12 pm »

I've been gone for a week. Did you miss me?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #264 on: September 18, 2013, 10:48:06 pm »

You don't have to speak for them, V.

You just have to... convince the ones near me to hold to that point of view.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #265 on: September 19, 2013, 10:59:44 pm »

any amateur surgeons nearby feel like coming and either draining my tonsils, or just cutting the big bitches out?  i cant miss anymore work.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #266 on: September 20, 2013, 02:05:01 am »

Dang, you've got some tough bosses.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #267 on: September 20, 2013, 08:08:58 pm »

Today, moments ago, I hit an extremely beautiful woman's car with my car. Everyone and their car is OK. Exchanged info anyway in case something comes up.

I swear, the thing that distracted me was thinking about how I should be a more alert driver. I am serious. But really I just still haven't learned the proper adjustment when driving in light rain. Hit the brakes but the car kept on going.

People tell me I am too cautious of a driver and need to be more assertive/faster/whatever, but frankly I am pretty sure I am driving at the limits of my capabilities.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #268 on: September 20, 2013, 08:27:21 pm »

People tell me I am too cautious of a driver and need to be more assertive/faster/whatever, but frankly I am pretty sure I am driving at the limits of my capabilities.

Man, that is my exact situation with driving in snow.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #269 on: September 20, 2013, 08:38:41 pm »

Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 94   Go Up