Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 94   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh no you dint!  (Read 239481 times)

0 Members and 27 Guests are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #540 on: December 20, 2013, 07:04:11 am »

congrats!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #541 on: December 20, 2013, 07:27:43 am »

That's great, man! I hope I somehow get to this stage later in life.

Also, producing another tiny human in your half-image must be a weird-ass thing to think of doing. However, pregnant ladies have this wonderful cocktail of hormones that just makes them wonderful love-makin' partners, so lucky you. I wish you all the best, and have fun while that stuff lasts, you lucky dude. Read books to your kids.
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #542 on: December 20, 2013, 02:35:02 pm »

Yay, congrats! I missed the FaceTubes announcement so I'm glad I got to see it here!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #543 on: December 20, 2013, 04:10:55 pm »

Congratulations, man, ride the headtrip!
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #544 on: December 20, 2013, 04:15:32 pm »

Nice work man!
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #545 on: December 20, 2013, 04:24:58 pm »

Hooray!  I'm sure you'll be a great Dad.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #546 on: December 20, 2013, 05:46:58 pm »

Welcome to the new facet of your life.  Everything will be different, but awesome in its own way.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
!
« Reply #547 on: December 21, 2013, 12:51:48 am »

Oh no he di'nt!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #548 on: December 21, 2013, 05:55:14 pm »

Its not freezing outside so I'm hitting the driving range and 9 holes.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #549 on: December 22, 2013, 12:09:06 am »

I am looking at Williams Sonoma and Sur la Table and stuff for cooking-related gifts for my mom, and I feel like I am reading an Onstad bit. I feel bad/greedy/wasteful for my tendency to covet kitchen "gadgets" as fancy as a second spatula or a full-sized whisk. I went to Target and put a cast-iron skillet in my cart, but at the last minute I put it back because spending 30$ on another pan felt silly. These people are trying to sell me matching lemon and lime juicers, $300 sous-vide setups, and automated jelly/jam makers.

I do have a panini press, though. It was not that much more expensive than the toaster oven, and clearly a press-grilled sandwich is much better than a merely toasted one.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #550 on: December 28, 2013, 09:40:20 pm »

“Sure, she loved her parents, and she had a good life at home, but what the pterodactyl had made her feel was unlike anything she’d ever felt before.”  —    from Taken by the Pterodactyl (Dinosaur Erotica)
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #551 on: December 29, 2013, 12:38:46 am »

I wonder who decides which product is going to get the crazy review treatment?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #552 on: December 29, 2013, 01:39:27 am »

i guess there doesnt have to be an official item that its cool to make fun of for an indeterminate time period.  there is so much horrendous and stupid crap for sale there.  giraffe in a barrel...
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #553 on: December 29, 2013, 02:13:38 am »

FYI, I am not dead. I am, however, in Northwest Ohio with my relatives, which is even worse.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #554 on: December 29, 2013, 09:03:45 am »

The death that is life.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 94   Go Up