Actually, I think I am realizing that fourth edition sucks. Also, trying to think of a way to cancel this game that won't make me seem like a baby taking his toys and going home. Frankly I am realizing that no matter what I try to do one or more roommates is going to whine about it. It just isn't worth my time. I'd rather do something with them we can agree on that doesn't bring out our worst qualities.
And believe me, if some lady were showing interest in spending time with me I would not be posting about arguing with my roommate about whether he can play as a "walking talking ballsack."
I am having a fuck-you Wednesday. People yelling at me to get on the sidewalk while I'm biking to work, roommates telling me they don't want to play our game unless they get their way, customers demanding that I double bag their food in plastic before double bagging it in paper (note: I work in the coffee department and she was not buying coffee and there were 4 angry people behind her waiting to get coffee...)
Ready for New Jersey. Everything will be happy and fun there, of course.
Ugh.