yeah, the second time I made it (used the extra beans, made new rice) it wasn't crispy. I have no idea why, I am pretty sure I did it the exact same way. But I am not great at knowing what is "medium," "medium high," etc.
Today I rode my bike to work for the first time in almost a year, after a winter of not riding my bike, and set personal records on multiple segments both ways. This is a little mysterious, because I am definitely out of shape. Over the winter my old skinny jeans started fitting again in the calf/thigh but stopped fitting in the waist/hips.
Yesterday some mysterious girls came in looking for me at work, and my coworker told them I moved to Nebraska. He said he hadn't seen me in a few days so he assumed I was "already gone." I didn't think "telephone" was a real thing until this job. I don't remember whether I posted this on here when it happened, but another coworker was told at one point that I had a master's degree in physics.