Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 94   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh no you dint!  (Read 240387 times)

0 Members and 31 Guests are viewing this topic.

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #960 on: July 22, 2014, 05:11:32 am »

Hey life? [...] Oh and here's another thing so your won't forget, FUCK YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoUWdzNp9SM
Logged
[expletive deleted]

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #961 on: July 22, 2014, 05:28:34 pm »

I'm having a fairly lousy week, but when I start feeling sorry for myself I remember you had to send a helicopter to pick up your wife who was riding on a hoss and vomiting to bring her home to a house with no kitchen or AC, and I figure I'm not so bad off, even if you did get the AC back.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #962 on: July 22, 2014, 06:52:39 pm »

I'm guessing your brother wasn't involved in the A/C repair.  So is the insurance going to cover the labor for getting all that fixed, or just materials?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #963 on: July 22, 2014, 08:31:16 pm »

I don't see why you should mention that. It doesn't even seem like an issue. You had flooring materials on the floor and they were destroyed and having them pay to replace them is exactly why you pay premiums to the insurance company.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #964 on: July 23, 2014, 12:01:45 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #965 on: July 23, 2014, 12:04:48 am »

Fixed the A/C just in time to fight off a 97d day!

In southern California where you have perfect weather year round?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #966 on: July 23, 2014, 04:52:42 am »

Had a big send-off pizza party tonight. Very strange. Surprising people cried. Not me. Drank and ate a lot, got a little sick but didn't throw up. But the highlight:

two of my (female) friends have had, for several months, a secret [inevitable] fanclub. With meetings. They have a blog, somewhere. They printed posters of my silhouette and put them up around town with my initials. Everyone is amazed that I didn't know this was happening. What is this? Is this a dream? I do not know how to respond to this other than laughing?

My google-fu is not strong enough to find this blog.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 06:22:25 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #967 on: July 23, 2014, 06:54:38 am »

two of my (female) friends have had, for several months, a secret [inevitable] fanclub. With meetings. They have a blog, somewhere. They printed posters of my silhouette and put them up around town with my initials. Everyone is amazed that I didn't know this was happening. What is this? Is this a dream? I do not know how to respond to this other than laughing?

That's pretty astonishing. I mean, that's Hollywood movie weird.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #968 on: July 23, 2014, 07:02:29 am »

I mean, that's Hollywood movie weird.

I wanted to insert a reference to a movie I once saw and only vaguely remember that was about a young adult Japanese girl who has a secret crush on an American, perhaps soldier stationed in Japan. The details are fuzzy. It's an American movie and it's totally swinging 60s. I can't remember the name. I was thinking it was Too Wong Foo with Love, but apparently the Only Wong Foo movie that Google knows about is a thing from the 90s starring Patrick Swayze. If anyone has any idea what movie I may be referring to please let me know because I would like to clear up this gap in my faulty memory.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #969 on: July 23, 2014, 07:24:02 pm »

I "stole" the iced coffee recipe and a giant coffee filter from my old job and made it at home, but without the step where we cut it with water. Drinking an ice-cold cup of that in a very hot shower felt like being launched into space.

Still can't find my fan-blog. But did find lots of criminals with my name.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #970 on: July 23, 2014, 09:08:01 pm »

sex criminals, drug dealers, scam artists, a famous bad republican.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #971 on: July 24, 2014, 04:03:40 am »

I think I remember that bad politician.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #972 on: July 28, 2014, 05:15:00 pm »

The flavinoids in the green are actually good for you, y'know.

Glavin.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #973 on: July 28, 2014, 11:22:16 pm »

Earl Grey is for tea sissies, anyway.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #974 on: July 29, 2014, 12:18:41 am »

Do not diss the Earl.  The Earl and I have a thing.

Also, the dietician at the baby group I go to says all black teas inhibit iron absorption, and she had some actual, legit articles about it.  But I typically drink my tea between meals, and she was saying so long as there's a 2 hours window between drinking it and having food with iron it should all be good in the hood.

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 94   Go Up