The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: theinevitable on February 22, 2007, 08:47:11 am

Title: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: theinevitable on February 22, 2007, 08:47:11 am
Man, that is pretty awesome.
I don't know if I knew I got these things. Will they be contacting me?

Mexican food would -kill- right now. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02222007)
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: V-Adore on February 22, 2007, 09:08:26 am
The winner is the presence of Nachos Galacticos on the secret Taco Bell menu.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: coldfrog on February 22, 2007, 09:40:40 am
Inev gets canned for picking the exact title that I was thinking of.

I find it particularly funny that the implication here is that Ass Men are hell of blatant about it, but Breast Men like to keep their intentions underground until they spot one of their own.  They are all going to secret underground cellars and handing out slips of paper all with "Rule 1: You do not talk about Breast Club" and eating hell of taco bell.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: Doc on February 22, 2007, 10:06:24 am
The ass society used to be this covert but then all those crass rappers came out with their 'I like big butts' schtick and just ruined it for everyone, by then a lot of them had moved onto breasts anyway.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: mrchee on February 22, 2007, 10:44:36 am
Cats who enjoy large breasts can order aged moderate-quality tequila from a fast food drive thru
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: wombat on February 22, 2007, 12:45:11 pm
This is no fair. What kind of club can the ladies join to get special drinks and a phone call from a firemen, just for liking something they naturally like?
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: Golfhaus on February 22, 2007, 01:15:25 pm
I'm totally digging Breast Men as a sort of secret society. All executives leaving a job applicant in a room with a one-way mirror and a shapely wooden figurine... all watching from the mirror to see if the applicant starts fondling the ruuuude titties on it... all saying "he's one of us, gentlemen... tell Jenkins to clear out the corner office on the 8th floor for our new comrade."

Leg Men certainly don't have anything like this. We need to organize or something. The LEAST we can do is a marketing agreement to start buying whiskey from Jack In The Box or something.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: Bimmicus on February 22, 2007, 01:38:01 pm
Free karate lessons? Why have I not been informed of this?
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: otter on February 22, 2007, 02:05:36 pm
The first thing I thought of reading this strip was this site (http://www.entropy8.com/) - not sure if there's actually a connection between kooky goth web design and being a breast man, but there it is.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: CortJstr on February 22, 2007, 02:15:27 pm
This is no fair. What kind of club can the ladies join to get special drinks and a phone call from a firemen, just for liking something they naturally like?

You can join the Society of Ladies Who Appreciate a Sense of Humor.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: MSC on February 22, 2007, 02:59:04 pm
"James Bond in a Towel" is an excellent new way to say that something is awesome.  Great stuff.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on February 22, 2007, 03:04:41 pm
Leg Men certainly don't have anything like this. We need to organize or something. The LEAST we can do is a marketing agreement to start buying whiskey from Jack In The Box or something.

Good, I was starting to think I was the only one.  Ass Man vs. Breast Man is a false dichotomy.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: jaydub on February 22, 2007, 05:21:45 pm
Its high time that American fast food restaurants start serving booze.  In drive-throughs no less.  The Patrón Añejo should be served either in airplane bottles (chilled) or disposable shorty tumblers over ice with a twist of lime.  Possibly with a soda lid and red sippy stirrer.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: CortJstr on February 22, 2007, 05:38:52 pm
Its high time that American fast food restaurants start serving booze.  In drive-throughs no less.  The Patrón Añejo should be served either in airplane bottles (chilled) or disposable shorty tumblers over ice with a twist of lime.  Possibly with a soda lid and red sippy stirrer.

Those Jamba Juice dealies in Whole Foods could at least serve frozen daquiries and such.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: MattFish on February 22, 2007, 06:27:04 pm
I think we should hold a contest as to who can make the best Breast Man cocktail. I will throw my hat into the ring as I have lots of ingredients on hand. Do you think it should require Patron Anejo because it is referenced in the same strip? My opinion is No.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: colmore on February 22, 2007, 06:55:30 pm
I think we should hold a contest as to who can make the best Breast Man cocktail.

On the grounds of basic decency - and to foster greater creativity -  I rule that no cream drinks are allowed.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 22, 2007, 08:04:51 pm
Quote from: colmore
I rule that no cream drinks are allowed.

Also, no variations on The Slippery Nipple. But you are so right.

If only more people accepted M.O.D.O.K. as their lord and saviour, I am certain we would have better mixed drinks.

C.A.N.N.E.D.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: iron_felix on February 22, 2007, 09:10:05 pm
Leg Men certainly don't have anything like this. We need to organize or something. The LEAST we can do is a marketing agreement to start buying whiskey from Jack In The Box or something.

No love for Face Men?  Some people I know won't even acknowledge our existence; they think we're just too polite to discuss the other parts of a woman's body.  I guess in some ways that makes for a pretty good start, though, following the secret brotherhood model for these sorts of things.

What a fantastic strip; the humor just keeps escalating.  It reaches a critical mass of awesome in panel four and after that there's just no looking back.  I love it when a story arc that started as basically a single joke shifts into high gear like this.  It's so beautiful to watch.
Title: Corvette ignition ringtone (Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 ))
Post by: basula on February 22, 2007, 11:09:30 pm
Hey Touamb, what's up. Inspired by today's comic, I made a Corvette ignition ringtone:

http://stashbox.org/12780/corvettestarting.amr

It's in Nokia AMR format, which works on most Nokias and on Treos. The source sound is from the Lucasfilm Sound Effects collection. It's a 1990 Corvette apparently.

Enjoy!

p.s. you might also be interested in the Institutionalized ringtone I made:
http://www.stashbox.org/uploads/1145297341/institutionalized.amr
(referenced in http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04172006)
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: Doc on February 23, 2007, 01:12:51 am
Leg Men certainly don't have anything like this. We need to organize or something. The LEAST we can do is a marketing agreement to start buying whiskey from Jack In The Box or something.

The problem is that Leg men are like people who grow orchids, a nice set of legs is something that only exists for a fleeting period before withering before the winter of age and cream buns. Breast and legs guys are all about the quantity, not the quality.


Mattgiraffe: Your avatar is rocking my world.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: theinevitable on February 23, 2007, 01:28:56 am
I take offense at that. Quality is what it is all about.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: linnea on February 23, 2007, 01:40:43 am
I'm having difficulty thinking up a cocktail that fellas who love breasts would drink?

Anyway, mattgiraffe has an AWESOME avatar.

***EDIT, 900 posts!
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: Doc on February 23, 2007, 01:44:07 am
I'm having difficulty thinking up a cocktail that fellas who love breasts would drink?
I'm trying to figure out a way to involve flan.
And cherries.

I take offense at that. Quality is what it is all about.

While I appreciate the nicely formed bosom or buttock these examples of 'rude titties' as they have been presented to me show no signs of decent QA whatsoever.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 23, 2007, 02:30:49 am
Grapefruit juice, high-end vodka and just enough 7-Up to make the top fizz... served in an Erlenmeyer flask?
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: smick on February 23, 2007, 02:35:58 am
Feet men just get crass websites (http://www.feetmanseoul.com/), and skeevy pictures.

"Waiter... a foot-man over here!"

Then the footman (http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=footman) comes and throws you out of the establishment.

(The crass website isn't that crass at all.  It could have been crasser.)
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: jough on February 23, 2007, 02:45:26 am
This is one of the funniest things I've read on the internet in a long while.  James Bond in a towel indeed.

Also, leg man, here.  And neck man.  I like long soft necks on a girl.  Do I ever.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 23, 2007, 03:27:42 am
As an aside, I finally checked out the alt-text and...

That, right there, is damned funny joke that I wouldn't get if I didn't live in "In-N-Out" territory.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: coldfrog on February 23, 2007, 03:31:47 am
Grapefruit juice, high-end vodka and just enough 7-Up to make the top fizz... served in an Erlenmeyer flask?

Perhaps, but the flask I think is too over the top for a secret-society drink.  Just a plain tumbler would be fine, but it would have to be served upon a small disc with a picture of a breast on it, and the drink should have ice so that the condensation on the glass slowly moistens the breast over the course of the night, making a subtle, but noticeable, change in the photograph.

And you can NEVER drink one alone.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: Bjorn the Destroyer on February 23, 2007, 03:36:30 am
Grapefruit juice, high-end vodka and just enough 7-Up to make the top fizz... served in an Erlenmeyer flask?

I am highly in favor of beverages served in lab glassware. All gin-tonics stirred with glass pipettes. All shots out of test tubes. All whiskey old-fashioneds in volumetric flasks.

This said, I would figure fine brandies to be more of a Breast Man liquor. Especially served in a snifter.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 23, 2007, 03:43:58 am
We could also get a pink gumdrop in there, somewhere.
Title: Re: Corvette ignition ringtone (Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007
Post by: Drastic Action on February 23, 2007, 04:11:55 am
Hey Touamb, what's up. Inspired by today's comic, I made a Corvette ignition ringtone:

http://stashbox.org/12780/corvettestarting.amr

It's in Nokia AMR format, which works on most Nokias and on Treos. The source sound is from the Lucasfilm Sound Effects collection. It's a 1990 Corvette apparently.

Enjoy!

p.s. you might also be interested in the Institutionalized ringtone I made:
http://www.stashbox.org/uploads/1145297341/institutionalized.amr
(referenced in http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04172006)

If my phone could use that, I would love to try out the corvette ignition for a bit..  That would probably be the only ring tone I'd ever consider putting on my phone, and it would be excellent..
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: Sub_Topical on February 23, 2007, 04:31:27 am
Also, leg man, here.  And neck man.  I like long soft necks on a girl.  Do I ever.

Yeah yeah yeah, the better to wrap your hands around and squeeze, I'm supposing.

You have trained me to expect these horrible things.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: basula on February 23, 2007, 04:36:15 am
Well, I don't know if your phone can do mp3 either, but here it is as mp3. Maybe you can convert it to something your phone can use.

http://stashbox.org/12793/corvettestarting.mp3

and once I actually had this on my phone I realized it needed to be shorter (so it would loop faster), so I trimmed it down and posted it again:

http://stashbox.org/12794/corvettestarting.amr


Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: theinevitable on February 23, 2007, 04:41:45 am
Jough-- it seems to me like people need increasingly specific things to get off.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: iron_felix on February 23, 2007, 07:02:20 am
People think I'm weird, but I especially like women's jawlines.  Nothing else turns me on like a girl with a nice, firm, angular, almost-but-not-quite-masculine jawline...  I think I need to change the subject.

I am highly in favor of beverages served in lab glassware. All gin-tonics stirred with glass pipettes. All shots out of test tubes. All whiskey old-fashioneds in volumetric flasks.

I have long entertained the test tube shot concept.  It would be fantastic for parties - all screaming "I'M CHANGING!  I'M CHANGING!" after each shot, all shambling around like Mr. Hyde...  I never get around to actually buying them, though.  The main problem is that plastic tubes would be tacky, and I'm worried glass ones would inevitably break when some asshole slammed one down on the table.

Also: Graduated cylinder beer bongs.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: MattFish on February 23, 2007, 07:18:24 am
I like the brandy idea, I'll mix some stuff up tomorrow, I'll probably find a good mix with a creme de various fruit liqueur of some type and we can keep the grapefruit because it is the rudest breast-like size
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: V-Adore on February 23, 2007, 09:41:40 am
According to my friend in Inorganic Chem/Materials Science, hella partying with lab glassware is more common than you'd think, and way more common than it probably should be. The answer here is less that scientists are a secret cult and more that scientists tend to have more new glassware lying around than, say, paper cups, and that scientists often have poor judgment involving their alcohol-related recreation activities.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: jough on February 23, 2007, 01:19:46 pm
Ash, it's Pavlovian now.

Inev: Fetishism is all about specificity.

Ringtone n00b (too lazy to scroll up the page to see your name, but not too lazy to type a paragraph about why I'm not calling you by name - c'est la vie): this is now my ringtone.  Thank you.  Perhaps someday you will further distinguish yourself so that I remember your handle. 

Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: CortJstr on February 23, 2007, 01:45:52 pm
Well, I don't know if your phone can do mp3 either, but here it is as mp3. Maybe you can convert it to something your phone can use.

This is also assuming he doesn't use Verizon. Their phones can use mp3's but are crippled at the factory to deactivate this feature. Also, bluetooth.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on February 23, 2007, 02:43:39 pm
This is also assuming he doesn't use Verizon. Their phones can use mp3's but are crippled at the factory to deactivate this feature. Also, bluetooth.

Yeah, seriously.  I was all psyched to get a bluetooth-enabled phone so my phone and PDA could talk to each other.  And then... it doesn't frickin' work, because Verizon is a bunch of bastards.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: theinevitable on February 23, 2007, 03:50:15 pm
jough-- it was actually a quote. of something you said on IRC back in the day.
I remembered it because I remember that I had a really good joke to make about it, but I never said it because I had to go eat dinner or something.

...weird.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: Enkidu on February 23, 2007, 06:27:26 pm
This is also assuming he doesn't use Verizon. Their phones can use mp3's but are crippled at the factory to deactivate this feature. Also, bluetooth.
Theres a simple (and legal) workaround to let them play mp3's, but it requires a phone that takes a memory card.  I've done it on my razr to get some cool mp3 ringtones (theme to Arrested Development, Fraggle Rock song, etc.).  You also need a computer with a memory card reader.
You've just replaced the "data" of the audio recording you made with the data of the mp3 you want.  The recordings are apparently mp3s just with a different file extension.  Theres also a hack to let you do this, but it'll void your warranty.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: Turbo Ninja on February 23, 2007, 06:51:41 pm
I've always thought test-tube shots are fairly common, but perhaps that's because I've lived in college towns since I was 18.  At our friendly neighborhood meat markets, a slutty barmaid will carry around a rack of test tubes filled with cloying, neon liquids with names like "Acapulco Shiatsu." 

For a dollar, she'll pour one into your mouth.  For five bucks, she'll tuck it into her cleavage and let you extract it with your mouth (you generally lean in, wrap your lips around it, linger for a second or three, and then slowly slip the test tube from the bosom's embrace.  Then you violently jerk your head back and shoot the beverage, remove the tube from your mouth and yell something like "WOOOOOOOOO!" before sheepishly handing your empty tube back to the barmaid.

Dogg I cannot brook the candy cocktails, so I have no idea if they actually contain any alcohol.  I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a good way of getting rid of excess sour mix and cranberry concentrate.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: Bimmicus on February 23, 2007, 07:41:38 pm
Three words: Klein Bottle Margarita.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: wombat on February 23, 2007, 07:45:58 pm

For a dollar, she'll pour one into your mouth.  For five bucks, she'll tuck it into her cleavage and let you extract it with your mouth (you generally lean in, wrap your lips around it, linger for a second or three, and then slowly slip the test tube from the bosom's embrace.  Then you violently jerk your head back and shoot the beverage, remove the tube from your mouth and yell something like "WOOOOOOOOO!" before sheepishly handing your empty tube back to the barmaid.


Wow, that is seriously gross and makes me want to go all feminist on someone's ass but all I can think to say is that she ought charge a lot more than that and I hope her titties are hella rude to you when you are finished.

Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: coldfrog on February 23, 2007, 07:51:02 pm
Three words: Klein Bottle Margarita.

one word: CAN'D
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: jaydub on February 23, 2007, 08:20:44 pm
Where would you put the slice of lime?
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: coldfrog on February 23, 2007, 08:22:49 pm
The klein margarita would contain EVERY slice of lime in the universe.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on February 23, 2007, 10:14:24 pm
Three words: Klein Bottle Margarita.

This is possible. (http://www.kleinbottle.com/drinking_mug_klein_bottle.htm)

(fixed link - w)
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: Doc on February 23, 2007, 10:32:10 pm
There was a club I used to go to that did the test tube thing for a while, I really didn't like it because it seemed like air got caught in the tube and made my imbibing take longer. Of course now that same club has freaking plastic shot glasses which is even crappier so I guess I should have been pleased with what I had.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: kellichou on February 23, 2007, 11:21:50 pm
Wow, that is seriously gross and makes me want to go all feminist on someone's ass but all I can think to say is that she ought charge a lot more than that and I hope her titties are hella rude to you when you are finished.

A can for you, my good Womby!  Exactly what I was thinkin'!  IBTP.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: Muse_Of_Fire on February 23, 2007, 11:33:02 pm
There was a club I used to go to that did the test tube thing for a while, I really didn't like it because it seemed like air got caught in the tube and made my imbibing take longer. Of course now that same club has freaking plastic shot glasses which is even crappier so I guess I should have been pleased with what I had.

Yes, science types party with labware quite frequently.

You have to hold the test tube in your teeth and open your lips to allow air in the sides, then tilt your head back. If necessary, flick your tongue briefly into the test tube to "pop" the air bubble (in a sense). Then the liquid will flow freely.

Don't ask me how I know this lore. All I'll tell you is that this place (http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h301/Muse_of_Fire/Blue2.jpg) has a lot to do with it.

<.<


>.>



Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: Doc on February 23, 2007, 11:36:03 pm
See the thing that bothers me about all this is that I *am* a science type, I did my honours in chemistry ferchrissake (and chemists are heavy drinkers), which just leads me to the belief that I get invited to the wrong parties.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: Muse_Of_Fire on February 23, 2007, 11:37:45 pm
See the thing that bothers me about all this is that I *am* a science type, I did my honours in chemistry ferchrissake (and chemists are heavy drinkers), which just leads me to the belief that I get invited to the wrong parties.

Wanna go out?

 :-*
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: Doc on February 23, 2007, 11:40:46 pm
Of course, so long as you show me where these good parties are.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 23, 2007, 11:54:35 pm
Quote from: Doc
Of course, so long as you show me where these good parties are.

Your profile says you are from Austrailia.

Now, if I know my Broad Cultural Stereotypes, and I think I do, Austrailia pretty much INVENTED good parties.

Like, in America, the best parties we had were okay parties, until an Austrailian immigrant introduced good parties to Tijuana in the early '30s and they quickly spread to San Diego and all of America from here.

You should be able to find good parties like a bird finds South, such as with a magnet in your nose.

My Broad Cultural Stereotypes lie shattered at my feet.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: ktoad on February 25, 2007, 08:48:17 pm
Damn, all we Eye Men get is a subscription to Chewing (http://blogbusinesssummit.com/ch950426-1.gif) and a signed 8x10 of Joe Don Baker.   :-[
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: MattFish on February 25, 2007, 11:46:10 pm
Damn, all we Eye Men get is a subscription to Chewing (http://blogbusinesssummit.com/ch950426-1.gif) and a signed 8x10 of Joe Don Baker.   :-[

that's awesome. I want that.

okay, obviously this drink is served in a champagne coupe. I'm now trying to finalize the ratios so that it's the color of skin.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: Doc on February 26, 2007, 02:36:03 am
Now, if I know my Broad Cultural Stereotypes, and I think I do, Austrailia pretty much INVENTED good parties.

The problem is due to the exchange rate most of the good parties go to the export market these days. Most of the parties we get around here now are relatively cheap asian imports.

Maybe I mis-spoke when I said good parties, I go to good parties but not parties where people are abusing lab ware for alcoholic purposes. I'm wondering whether they just drill OHS stuff into us harder down here?

I also have a theory that Australians are relatively normal people until we head overseas when we become party-holics. I think it's to do with living on an island: everywhere else seems basically made up and therefore once you are in foreign lands you feel like your actions are free of consequence.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: Alternate on April 08, 2007, 02:53:20 am
Three words: Klein Bottle Margarita.

Cheers. (http://farm1.static.flickr.com/250/450129756_ed647717d7.jpg?v=0)
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: pmcd9 on April 08, 2007, 04:23:50 am
Cheers. (http://farm1.static.flickr.com/250/450129756_ed647717d7.jpg?v=0)

You are not old enough to drink.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: MattFish on April 08, 2007, 10:20:21 pm
You are not old enough to drink.

Hot.

Thanks for reviving this thread, I was beginning to disregard my drink recipe. It's almost done, I swear.
Title: Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
Post by: Enkidu on April 10, 2007, 01:04:28 am
Hot.

Thanks for reviving this thread, I was beginning to disregard my drink recipe. It's almost done, I swear.
The Breast Man's Drink should not be subject to second guessing.  Well, that is, excepting a reasonable enigma of choice due to the duality of the breast's nature.  Righty or Lefty?  I can't decide which I'd rather squeeze.