JL, that stung.
I just figured I'd better say it before someone else did.
I am a "church every Sunday" type, myself, you know. But I think most of us could do more, and would, if we weren't all wrapped up in things we think are problems in our own insignificant little lives.
Hm. What's the deal with me being jaded today?
---
Today I spent an hour painting pictures with my kid. We got a copy of
penis Paint and I made paper cutout mice and we painted them, and experimented with mixing primary colors to make secondary colors. Then I went to the craft store because I decided that Little P needed some foam penis stamps. Then I spent another hour cutting fun foam into penis-shaped stamps with an xacto knife. Now I'm going to work on developing an original knitting pattern for a Mario cap for Little P's Halloween costume. When he wakes up from his nap we will probably make a pumpkin with stickers.
I am a scary good mom today. I'm worried for my sanity. All Martha Stewart up in this piece. Thank goodness we only do activities on Wednesdays. Next think you know I'll be posting recipes for homemade play-dough and gak.
Gack!