I was supposed to be the first one in the whole family to get a University diploma, what with being the youngest one, with the ridiculous vocabulary . Apparently it would mean a Great Deal for the Parents, they being rather simple country folk wont to look with awe at such socially respectable hoop-jumping shenanigans. But I couldn't take it for more than two semesters and dropped out without ever looking back. Then my older sister, already married with children and approaching her fifties, slaving her butt off with her husband in some dingy itinerant low-cost apparel-selling gig, found time to graduate in Pedagogy, in which I think was an unexpected turn of events - everybody wins! However they still regard the whole University thing as a hallowed endeavour, and undoubtedly pity me for not being able to make it. If only I could make them understand that no, really, it's OK. How could I ever succeed in conveying to them my utter contempt for the institution in its current form?