In my dream last night, the village of Cooperstown had devolved into a David Lynchian nightmarescape and I kept getting murdered by alive gargoyles and having my car stolen by shady hotel-workers. Everytime I got killed, I woke up at the beginning of the dream again but anything that got stolen from me was still missing, it was like dying in a video game, it was a real goddamned hassle.
One of my friends from high school, his dad was dying in a bed and was convinced that I was my uncle Pete for some reason. I think he might've been the high school psychologist when Pete was in school, I'm not sure, the "real" version of the guy died a year and a half ago but in the dream, he was just starting to die. It was just a bad scene.
It is important to note that where I come from, "Cooperstown" does not mean "Baseball Hall of Fame", "Cooperstown" means "the place with the rich peoples' hospital and if you go there, it probably means you've gone crazy or you're going to die and they've sent you to the rich peoples' hospital as a last ditch effort".