Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Making money from art is not vulgar. Art is a commodity. It makes people feel something. It raises the greater sum of human happiness. It increases the gaiety of the nation. It has a value. -John Allison

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 59   Go Down

Author Topic: I had a dream....  (Read 133060 times)

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #180 on: April 21, 2010, 06:37:58 pm »

1. I had a pu$$y. It was weird.

2. I was lost in NYC, and realized my dog was with me. He is old, and got tired of walking and so I had to carry him. Then he got annoyed with being carried and kept trying to get down, but once he was on the ground he'd refuse to walk again.
He thinks he is still young, and wants to run around, and he hurts himself through overexertion.

He might be a little bit dumb.

Then I got on the wrong subway line, and ended up in a place with lots of Dutch names. Which, I guess that actually exists.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #181 on: April 22, 2010, 02:52:05 am »

Quote from: theinevitable
1. I had a pu$$y. It was weird.

Wait... were you a lady or just The 'Nev with a lady downstairs?

Asking you to elaborate could only end up awesomely or disasterously. No in-betweens.

And that's why I'm asking you to elaborate.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #182 on: April 22, 2010, 03:20:47 am »

I realized I had a pu$$y, and my understanding was that it was temporary. I was like "I'd better learn what I can from this."

what I learned is, CUT YOUR FINGERNAILS.

Most of the dream was trying things and realizing "holy shit, everything I think I should do to a pu$$y hurts or feels bad."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #183 on: April 22, 2010, 03:31:23 am »

Wow.

So... your dream of a temporary electric ladyland basically revolved around clumsily scratching the shit outta your insides?

If Freud were here, he'd certainly have something to say about that.

You know. After he took the time to suck about fifty cocks clean-dry.

Because that's what Freud was all about. Suckin' dick.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #184 on: April 22, 2010, 03:54:05 am »

the world of my sex dreams is... not a pleasant one.

a lot of getting in trouble for sex that I didn't have (getting caught in compromising positions that aren't what they look like), a lot of turning down sex.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #185 on: April 22, 2010, 04:47:47 am »

The rare times I have sex dreams, they're uniformly great.

Lotta threeways involving women I had crushes on in high school and the like.

It's my much-more-common non-sex dreams that are horrifying.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #186 on: April 22, 2010, 01:15:49 pm »


what I learned is, CUT YOUR FINGERNAILS.


THIS
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #187 on: April 22, 2010, 02:29:53 pm »

I realized I had a pu$$y, and my understanding was that it was temporary. I was like "I'd better learn what I can from this."

what I learned is, CUT YOUR FINGERNAILS.

Most of the dream was trying things and realizing "holy shit, everything I think I should do to a pu$$y hurts or feels bad."

that is troubling.  the human mind is completely fucked up.

I carry around a knife that has a pair of scissors so that I can trim fingernails and always keep them appropriate for tacouglybump interaction.

are you constantly bombarded with said opportunities?  you get a can, if not for suave-ness, then for confidence.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #188 on: April 22, 2010, 02:51:08 pm »

I dream that I'm a dude all the time.

Not like, "I'm me, but with a c*ck." As in, I'm actually a guy, and always have been, and I have relationships with women, and save them from dangerous situations, and then get makeouts.

Sometimes I save women from danger in exchange for makeouts as a lady, as well. Sometimes my gender will change over the course of the dream. Sometimes it will change while we're dream-fuck*ng to whatever is more useful at the moment. Sometimes I will be balls deep in a girl, and then remember that I'm a lady, and be very distressed to find that this causes me to lose, in the most literal sense of the word, my erection.

Yeah, the human mind is a fucked-up place to take a nightly vacation, amirite?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #189 on: April 22, 2010, 03:16:18 pm »

I dream that I'm a dude all the time.

Not like, "I'm me, but with a c*ck." As in, I'm actually a guy, and always have been, and I have relationships with women, and save them from dangerous situations, and then get makeouts.

Sometimes I save women from danger in exchange for makeouts as a lady, as well. Sometimes my gender will change over the course of the dream. Sometimes it will change while we're dream-fuck*ng to whatever is more useful at the moment. Sometimes I will be balls deep in a girl, and then remember that I'm a lady, and be very distressed to find that this causes me to lose, in the most literal sense of the word, my erection.

Yeah, the human mind is a fucked-up place to take a nightly vacation, amirite?

its also a shame when you get to air out the gutters of your mind in relative comfort, but your logic ruins the fun.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #190 on: April 22, 2010, 03:22:16 pm »

Am I the only person who only very rarely remembers a dream?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #191 on: April 22, 2010, 03:33:06 pm »

Am I the only person who only very rarely remembers a dream?

nein.  i rarely, if ever remember my dreams.  usually, the ones i remember are sex dreams that involve ladies who i have a platonic friendship with.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #192 on: April 22, 2010, 04:53:39 pm »

"Nathans Specials" as Choop named 'em.

[citation needed]
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #193 on: April 22, 2010, 05:14:25 pm »

Going back for just a minute, I was always fascinated that the signifier for Somebody nice the Riveter not being a lesbian was her long manicured fingernails and the way that it betrays the mythology of the past's sexual innocence that is so pushed upon us. If that's supposed to be our clear-but-subtle symbol of her lack of ladyfumblings, clearly everyone knew What Was What back then and it just wasn't talked about.

Sorry. That's the other tangent Dan's dream took me off on.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #194 on: April 22, 2010, 05:25:09 pm »

What in the world are you talking about?
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 59   Go Up