so, I was in the movie Contact, and there was a subplot where everyone thought Jodie Foster had killed her husband. They thought this because it was "inhuman" the way she had left him sprawled out on the floor when she found him dead. Her defense: "well, how could I move him? I'm TINY"-- at this point it was revealed that she was tiny. Like, a foot tall.
later, after I had realized that I had seen this movie and knew what would happen next, the aliens sent a bunch of primates to earth to represent them (they did not understand that only homo sapiens run the earth). I averted disaster when I remembered that in this part of the movie, a chimp set himself on fire by accident, and dies because he runs faster than humans, so we couldn't put him out. As soon as I saw that he was playing with a match, I doused him. Then he hugged me, and I realized that all chimps have a perfectly cubical bump on their backs. "I don't remember ever noticing that before."
This is interesting because a common theme in my nightmares is "this animal is in ______ situation and this situation will only get worse, because there is no way for this stupid animal to understand that we are trying to help it." Normally this involves the animal hurting/attacking me due to its stupid non-human instincts (EG, I am tied to this human, so I should thrash around instead of letting him untie me). This is the first time I have successfully solved one of these dreams.
me and a good pal were where swimming in a pool with a bunch of our freshman floor dudes. At some point we got out and walked along this path, and all of them were peeing in the bushes. They were in really weird poses/positions (standing on their heads, crab-walking, etc), and she said "I didn't know that was how boys peed!" And I said, "um... me neither??"