Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 94   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh no you dint!  (Read 240015 times)

0 Members and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2013, 01:14:53 am »

dude, vegas during the summer is a bitch of a mistake.  even worse, there was a heat wave while we were there.  117 degree air is something i never want to experience again.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2013, 01:19:39 am »

There's a pool like, every 10 feet in Vegas. No need to be overheated.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2013, 01:38:52 am »

I just had this conversation with my spouse:

"Sweet Scrubbing Bubbles, that tub was dirty!"

"How dirty was it?"

"Let's just say that if the ring I scrubbed out if it were any darker, I'd have had to throw the whole tub into Mt. Doom."
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2013, 04:19:23 am »

last summer it got up to like 113 here. That was pretty hellacious.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2013, 04:39:11 am »

It got up to 107 here last week, but it's calmed down since then. Where's that confounded pool.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2013, 07:22:05 am »

Here's another photoshop before and after.

Dang, I was going to stretch her neck out, but I forgot to do it. Oh well, the next one I will!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2013, 04:41:16 pm »

That looks like it was a lot of work (no disrespect to your model).  The touch up removing the roll of back fat visible under her arm is a little too sharp though.  It looks a bit like a perfect arc from using a circular cropping tool.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2013, 08:22:33 pm »

That looks like it was a lot of work (no disrespect to your model).  The touch up removing the roll of back fat visible under her arm is a little too sharp though.  It looks a bit like a perfect arc from using a circular cropping tool.

Thank you for your input.  I agree with you. You're actually seeing two different operations, I used the pen tool and clone stamp on the lower bulge and the liquify tool on the armpit, but yeah, it's too sharp. It's the weakest part of the edit. I let it slide because I was hoping no one would notice and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you probably wouldn't have noticed either had you not been alerted to it and also had a before and after side by side reference photo.

But it does serve as a reminder that I still have a lot to learn about this kind of work. Even when you think you're getting away with something someone will notice. How could I have been so arrogant. Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go bury this photo in the yard. :P
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2013, 01:20:32 pm »

Is there a thread for discussing creative endeavors an' shit? I thought we had one where Nabu and AW were discussing their musical excursions. I got a track to post but I don't want to clutter things up just anywhere.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2013, 08:05:09 pm »

Today I might have accidentally "invited" a few of you to learn spanish with me. It was a mistake. I thought I was looking at a list of friends who already used the site.

Anyway, Duolingo is cool. I am brushing up on my Spanish. I wish it had some more out-there languages.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2013, 01:09:42 pm »

No Japanese, phooey on that.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2013, 06:59:34 pm »

It looks like fun - leveling up in a language.  I'm doing Spanish as well.  Took it through middle and 3yrs high school.  I'm going to try and "test out" of as much basics as possible, just to see what my retention over 27 years has been.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2013, 07:18:09 pm »

It looks like fun - leveling up in a language.  I'm doing Spanish as well.  Took it through middle and 3yrs high school.  I'm going to try and "test out" of as much basics as possible, just to see what my retention over 27 years has been.
I like the leveling up method as well. Works great in Code Academy.

Also, Inev, The Daily Show has informed me that your people have an insatiable desire for mayonnaise. What is the deal?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 03:44:54 am by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2013, 04:58:43 am »

What part of "thread locked" don't you guys understand? We all need to stop to cease all discussion of our own lives, henceforth. From now on, until further notice, the topic is what someone else "d'int" do. Even if "d'int" was misspelled in the thread topic...
Logged
[expletive deleted]

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2013, 05:05:27 am »

Well hell, they locked the TIG thread, where else are we gonna do this?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 94   Go Up