oh my god lines. I don't understand what is so hard about waiting in line.
A constant issue at my place is that there is an ice-cream case a few feet away from the cash register. People want to think there is a separate line for ice cream. I don't know how they think that works, if I am the only employee there, and there is only one cash register. I need in a major way to learn to be more imperative. "sorry, the line is over here!"
Today I woke up after 10 hours of sleep, ate a sandwich, took my drugs, and have been on an intense chain of getting-shit-done ever since. Called that girl and left a voicemail so that I can clear this up one way or the other. Wrote my old professors asking to meet about grad school recommendations. Wrote my moderate-democrat roommate a very long email about charter schools, communist theorists, and the whole "perfect is the enemy of the good" question. Any of you guys know anything about Charter Schools? This seems like something JL would know about.