ugh, don't click the link inEv. Facebook just wants to make you feel awful about yourself. It just wants you to click to see your ex's facebook page that says she has a new BF. Fuck you facebook. but mostly, fuck you inEv, you fuck*ng piece of shit sap. You need to learn.
it's a good rage, you guys. The hard part is that I know that all of my friends knew, and I guess I'm glad they didn't say anything, but now I have to continue to not talk about it, because who wants to listen to me talk about that? No one.
possibly going to Chicago for not-related reasons soon (visiting school and seeing a concert) and that seems a lot less appealing now.
I am trying to remember that less than 12 hours ago I woke up in a panic because I had a nightmare that things had turned out differently when I Went To Chicago and we were together there and hating it. Frankly, I just want her to be having a mildly bad time. I want her to be happy one day, and grow up, one day, but I was not really ready for it to be while I am still mostly a mess who is going on really bad dates.
On a positive note, I was thinking yesterday (because today is her birthday and our former anniversary) about how little she would recognize the person I am now. Last year was one of the worse (worst?) years of my life, and lately I am feeling like things are on track. Obviously I still have bad days, I panic, etc. But I believe that I am moving towards a better future, and that I am Improving and Growing. That lady would be amazed at the things I've read, the things I've learned, the things I've done, the cars I've dodged on my bike, etc. She certainly wouldn't believe I yelled at that bully at work. Good riddance to bad rubbish.