A while back I posted about Hardball Passport, a site which allows you to track baseball games you've been to.
The good news is that the site's been redesigned, and relaunched as Sports Passport (sportspassport.com), with all their previous sites under one roof. So you can put in MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA, minor league baseball, NCAA football and men's hoops, and they even added MLS.
The bad news: their old hosting company abruptly turned everything off and shut their doors, and unfortunately the Passport guys didn't have an off-site backup of the old site's database. Meaning that anyone wanting to go to the new site has to enter all their shit AGAIN.
Also, at the moment they only go back to 1990 for most sports, and only 2012 for minor league games. But presumably that'll be improved over time.
I got all my MLB games re-entered, except for the seven pre-1990 games, which I'm itching to do because that's where the awesome "Hall of Famers Seen" mostly come from. Got a bunch of hockey and soccer games still to jam in there.
http://sportspassport.com/traveler/carlosdelvaca/statsI am also the "mayor" of Nationals Park, and will take over RFK Stadium once I enter the DC United games.