yeah. I don't know.
I just don't get that... it is not like I came up to them and said "hey, let me talk to you for 10 minutes about this album I like." I just posted a goddamn link.
There is a general phenomenon of people being annoyed by other people on facebook where I just don't understand what the problem is. You are in control. Don't look at my page if you don't want to read it. Click the little "hide" box if you don't want to get updates about me. Maybe I have done the same thing to you already.
You would think my friends, who are even more hyper-sensitive about me than some things, would not think this was a funny joke.
But there is a general thing where sometimes my friends think it is OK to say things to me that I do not understand why any friend would say them.
"no, don't ask that girl out, she'll turn you down"
"no, don't apply for (position at radio station), you would do a bad job."
Seriously? I would never say that to anyone, ever.
Even my roommate who has been a huge douchebag lately sent me a message being all, "why did (friend) post that shit? That is so weird, what is her problem?"
This reminds me why I actually tend not to talk to my close friends about music. It always ends with either
1. weird harsh judgment.
2. perceiving weird harsh judgment where there is none, and getting really defensive and kind of being an asshole.
bah.