Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 59   Go Down

Author Topic: I had a dream....  (Read 132562 times)

0 Members and 26 Guests are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #105 on: February 07, 2010, 03:07:19 am »

Haha. Do you like rugby?


I don't know, I've never...rugbied?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #106 on: February 08, 2010, 06:02:26 pm »

I like that some fraction of rugby players refer to themselves as "ruggers" - which sounds like a variant on "carpet muncher" to me.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #107 on: February 08, 2010, 07:25:29 pm »

I like that some fraction of rugby players refer to themselves as "ruggers" - which sounds like a variant on "carpet muncher" to me.
At least we arent playing with our sticks. Keep playing with your stick and wear pads.. Men V Men combat is too hard for you.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 07:30:26 pm by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #108 on: February 08, 2010, 07:34:17 pm »

Something un-manly about munching carpet? 
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #109 on: February 08, 2010, 07:37:02 pm »

Something un-manly about munching carpet? 
Lesbians and men who like to be dominated by women are known to love such activities.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #110 on: February 08, 2010, 09:13:24 pm »

Lesbians and men who like to be dominated by women are known to love such activities.

OMG, this is so backwards.

The person performing the act is the one in control, any woman who has performed fellatio knows this...and if a man is performing cunnilingus and doesn't feel like he is completely owning the situation, he's doing it wrong.

I'm just sayin'.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #111 on: February 08, 2010, 09:16:03 pm »

oops.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #112 on: February 08, 2010, 11:15:12 pm »

I... have to imagine that A-Cap was being a sarcastic little spider with that line.

Because there ain't much more fun in the world than eating box as long as (a) the lady understands good hygiene and (b) there is some kind of reciprocation on down the road.

It isn't about domination, it is about a wonderful puzzle game.

It is like Tetris with your mouth and if you win, the pretty lady cums.

Naughty sarcastic spider.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #113 on: February 08, 2010, 11:26:01 pm »

maybe he watched too many of those superbowl ads.

AMIRITE?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #114 on: February 09, 2010, 04:20:47 am »

as if i wasnt obsessed with going down on women enough on my own..... [[rolls eyes]]

thanks for reminding me, guys.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #115 on: February 09, 2010, 10:27:48 am »

It is like Tetris with your mouth and if you win, the pretty lady cums.

I guess I can add humming the tetris theme to 'Things I do during sex that I can blame on this board' list.

To be honest, it's not a super long list.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #116 on: February 09, 2010, 11:25:02 pm »

Lick to the rhythm of the song, man!

LA l-la LA l-la LA la la la
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #117 on: February 10, 2010, 07:28:30 pm »

Stick with humming. Trust me on this one.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #118 on: February 11, 2010, 12:59:36 am »

So long as I can make a sound effect when I fill a 4 block hole.

And then I suppose our genitals disappear.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #119 on: February 11, 2010, 11:00:02 pm »

"oh shit.... now what?"

"I guess we just go to sleep."

*sigh*
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 59   Go Up