Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 59   Go Down

Author Topic: I had a dream....  (Read 132306 times)

0 Members and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #120 on: February 11, 2010, 11:43:42 pm »

I don't remember all of the details, but a series of events resulted in Mr.Isosceles evicting me from my home (and moving in) and me going to an illegal jail.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #121 on: February 12, 2010, 01:26:14 am »

you sure that was a dream?
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #122 on: February 12, 2010, 02:17:43 am »

an illegal jail.

I wonder where you get sent for running an illegal jail?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #123 on: February 12, 2010, 02:35:26 am »

Superjail.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #124 on: February 12, 2010, 02:53:40 am »

and for running superjail, you get sent to timejail.

where the hell do they put the guy in charge of timejail? regular jail, i'm thinking.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #125 on: February 12, 2010, 03:10:13 am »

Quantumjail.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #126 on: February 12, 2010, 06:43:04 am »

Warden of Quantumjail,
We have come for you.
We are the Λ Police!




it's pronounced "jough"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmological_constant

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #127 on: February 12, 2010, 06:50:15 am »

With enough good (or bad) behaviour, you can apply for Schrodinger's Parole (or not).
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #128 on: February 20, 2010, 05:38:52 am »

... that I went on a hero's journey, the whole monomyth thing. Traveled the country, leveled up, allied myself with cool peeps. Came home a BAMF and bestowed boons on my homeboys. Shit was so cash.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #129 on: February 20, 2010, 01:07:05 pm »

...that we moved, and after a couple of weeks I suddenly realized that I'd forgot to have any of my mail forwarded, and I was in a huge panic.

The comparison of this and Toaster's dream is the saddest thing.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #130 on: February 20, 2010, 04:59:12 pm »

... I was out having fun with some friends when some girl I used to know called me and ask me to pick her up from work. She gave me an address and we rolled over there. It was some sort of carnival/circus where the staff was dressed in kangaroo costumes. I found the girl. Her job was to replace the dry ice that made smoke for a giant centipede/caterpillar rollercoaster thing that was made of dildos, feathers, vibrators and fur. The dildos and vibrators kind of hung off the side like on a caterpillar. The seats were made of the fur and feathers.
So we picked her up and we went back out, with her in her kangaroo costume.

Boom.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #131 on: February 21, 2010, 12:52:15 am »

I'd go to that carnival. Hell, I'd work at that carnival.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #132 on: February 23, 2010, 02:57:42 pm »

I had a dream that I was on the verge of Maximum Cuddles with a cross between James Marsters and A Guy I Knew In College, which is not actually much of a stretch. (You can't tell from the headshots, but they have similar body types, favor shirts that are tight and/or sleeveless, and both used to be platinum-blonde but have since let their hair go back to natural brown. I was with the platinum-blonde version.) Anyway, there I was, moments away from ecstasy, and we realized neither of us had a condom. So he ran out to get one, and by the time he got back I had remembered that I was married, and I couldn't go through with it.

Even after remembering Pedro, I was tempted, but ultimately, I did the right thing.

So. Disappointing. Where's a lucid dream when you need one?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #133 on: February 23, 2010, 06:02:38 pm »

I had a dream recently that I turned down a threesome with the two hottest girls from my high school, because I remembered that I had a girlfriend. My girlfriend did not find this dream as flattering as I wanted her to.

I never have sex dreams, so it is kind of disappointing that I missed out on some awesome dream-sex.
I think I have literally had one dream where I had sex, ever, and that was when I was much much younger and it was weird and not like what sex is like.
I am pretty sure it was still when my understanding of sex was "you lie on top of her, and eventually some stuff comes out if you stay there long enough."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #134 on: February 23, 2010, 06:05:30 pm »

I never have sex dreams, so it is kind of disappointing that I missed out on some awesome dream-sex.
I think I have literally had one dream where I had sex, ever, and that was when I was much much younger and it was weird and not like what sex is like.
I am pretty sure it was still when my understanding of sex was "you lie on top of her, and eventually some stuff comes out if you stay there long enough."
Thats a lot better than what my first understanding of sex was.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 59   Go Up