The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: chris on December 28, 2009, 07:07:20 am

Title: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: chris on December 28, 2009, 07:07:20 am

SO I HAVE THIS IDEA RIGHT

YOU GUYS THERE ARE SOME OF YOU RIGHT WHO HAVE A COMMUNITY OF SORTS A TOUAMB COMMUNITY

EVEN SOME OF THE LURKERS WHO NEVER POST AT ALL THEY SOME OF THEM MAYBE IS INTERESTED IN YOUR COMMUNITY KIND OF IN THE SAME WAY THAT YOU WATCH A TV SHOW SITCOM DRAMA WHATEVER ABOUT PEOPLE WHO YOU NEVER INTERACT WITH PRETTY SOON YOU START TO TAKE AN INTEREST

SO HERE IS MY THING

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE THE TOUAMB COMMUNITY AND MOVE IT TO SOME OTHER BOARD ON SOME OTHER url.  YOU COULD HAVE THE SAME MODERATORS AND EVERYTHING/

REASON WHY

BECAUSE IF TOUAMB WAS JUST ABOUT ACHEWOOD, THEN IT WOULD DEVELOP AND FLOURISH MORE

BECAUSE IMPLICIT IN THE DYNAMICS OF THE ACHEWOOD AREA OF TOUMB, IMPLICIT IN THE INTERACTIONS, IS ALL THAT TOUAMB COMMUNITY DYNAMICS.

AND I AM NOT DISSING ON TOUAMB COMMUNITY, I AM JUST POINTING OUT THAT TOUAMB DYNAMICS IS NOT ALWAYS THE BEST FOR DEVELOPING achewood COMMUNITY.

COMMUNITY OF SCHOLARS ON ACHEWOOD SUBJECT

WHEN A BUNCH OF SCIENTISTS GO TO A CONFERENCE THEY DON'T BRING THEIR PERSONAL LIVES WITH THEM.  THEY ARE AT THE CONFERENCE FOR THE SUBJECT MATTER AT HAND.  SOME OF THEM MIGHT BE FRIENDS, BUT MANY OF THEM ARE NOT.  IT'S IMPORTANT TO SORT OF SEPARATE THE PROFESSIONAL SUBJECT FROM THE PERSONAL SUBJECTS.

AND MY POINT IS THAT TOUAMB TOO MUCH CO-MINGLES THE PERSONAL LIVES OF THE PARTICI##### WITH THESE PARTICI##### INSIGHTS AND EXPLORATIONS OF ACHEWOOD.  AND THAT'S TOO BAD, BECAUSE THAT CO-MINGLING MAKES YOUR INSIGHTS AND EXPLORATIONS TO SOME DEGREE INACCESSIBLE TO MOST PEOPLE, NO DIFFERENT THAN IF SOME SCIENTISTS GOT TOGETHER AT A CONFERENCE AND PEPPERED THEIR PAPERS AND PRESENTATIONS WITH INSIDE JOKES THAT ONLY A HANDFUL OF THEM UNDERSTOOD.

THERE NEEDS TO BE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AN EFFORT TO DEVELOP A COMMON LANGUAGE OF ACHEWOOD, AND SO, SOME EFFORT NEEDS TO BE ENCOURAGED ON THE PART OF EVERYONE TO SOMEWHAT DIVORCE THEIR PERSONAL LIVES FROM THIS LANGUAGE OF ACHEWOOD.

THIS WOULD BE IN ONSTAD'S BEST INTEREST IF A MORE ACHEWOOD-CENTRIC LANGUAGE AND COMMUNITY CAN BE DEVELOPED, AND IT WOULD BE IN THE FAN'S BEST INTERESTS, TO THE EXTENT THAT THE FANS ARE INTERESTED IN ACHEWOOD AS A STAND-ALONE PIECE OF CULTURE.  i DO UNDERSTAND THAT SOME FANS ARE INTERESTED AS MUCH IN THE INTERPERSONAL INTERACTION WITH OTHER FANS AS THEY ARE WITH ACHEWOOD, AND ACHEWOOD IS KINDA MORE OF AN EXCUSE TO GET TOGETHER, AND THAT'S FINE, BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT THIS KINDA LIMITS THE EXTENT TO HOW BIG THE 'ACHEWOOD' COMMUNITY CAN GROW TO HOW BIG A PARTICULAR CLIQUE OF FRIENDS CAN GROW.

sO THAT'S WHY i'M SAYING THERE SHOULD BE ONLY ONE TOUAMB COMMUNITY, AND IT SHOULD BE DEDICATED ONLY -- *only* -- TO DEVELOPMENT OF IDEAS AND DISCUSSION ***about achewood**** AND THEN OVER IN SOME OTHER FORUM, SHOULD BE THE TOUAMB MUTUAL CIRCLE JERK COMMITTEE OF FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES WHO LIKE TO GET TOGETHER AND EXCHANGE PICTURES OF EACH OTHER'S PFLAME THROWING DILDO EXHAUST SYSTEMS, AND IN YET A THIRD, AND A FOURTH, AND A FIFTH FORUM YOU COULD HAVE OTHER COMMUNTIES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT TO BE INTERESTED IN, THAT WOULD BE FINE IF touamb CAN HELP PEOPLE FIND EACH OTHER AND CONNECT ON A INTERPERSONAL LEVEL, RIGHT, BUT AT THE POINT WHERE THOSE INTERPERSONAL CONNECTIONS BECOME SO STRONG AND INTENSE THAT YOU ALL START TO WANT TO HAVE EACH OTHER'S BABIES, THEN IT BECOMES A DISTRACTION TO THE CENTRAL MISSION OF SPREADING THE ACHEWOOD GOSSAPPLE, AND IT'S TIME TO GET A ROOM IN A FORUM SOMEWHERE, SOMEWHERE ELSE.

THANK YOU TOUAMB BITCHES FOR READING MY SUGGESTION TODAY OF WHY YOU ALL SUCJ SO MUCH AND WHY I WANT YOU ALL TO GO TO HELL AND DIE AND WHY I WANT TO BE ABLE TO COME HERE AND SEE INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION OF ACHEWOOD AND NOT THE WANK FEST OF BARBIE BREAST IMPLANT POPULAR CULTURE MY SPUSE HAS ADD CRY CRY I GOT PROMOTED TODAY AT WORK WANK WANK SPLUT SPLAT CETERA AND CETERA AND CETERA AD NAUSEUM AD INFINITUM AD HOC AD GAG AD PRICK AD ASS AD SO ON.

 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAD9JHqgYAg)


Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: greenkoolayd on December 28, 2009, 07:10:58 am
im sorry you didnt get any Christmas presents, but how is that our collective fault?
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: lprkn on December 28, 2009, 07:13:52 am
The beginning and end of your post are way too far apart from each other.

I just don't understand, aren't there more interesting things to direct your energies toward?

Get high, or get laid, or something. Jesus.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: pmcd9 on December 28, 2009, 07:14:32 am
Canned!!!
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: chris on December 28, 2009, 07:15:02 am

 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAD9JHqgYAg)
im sorry you didnt get any Christmas presents, but how is that our collective fault?

SEE THIS IS WHAT PRECISELY I'M TALKING ABOUT.  KAN WE PLEASE TRY TO KEEP IT ON TOPIK FOR FU(K'S SAKE???

[/URL]
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: chris on December 28, 2009, 07:21:51 am
IS FUNNY BECAUSE I MIXES COGENT WITH ABSURD PSYCHO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMDAmHUfSrU)

A;LSO IS FUNA-CAP ALL CAPS

I AM NAKED RIFHT NOW WITH HUGE 5 INCH ERECTION AND YOU MIGHT THINK IS NOT TOO BIG WELL MAYBE NOT BUT I HAS EXTRA TESTES THOSE NEUTICLES THEYH PUTS IN THE PETS I GOT SOME OF THEM ON EBAY AND I PUTTED THEM IN MYSELF WITH SUTURES AND SHIUT.  I USED LOCAL ANESTHETIC.  I'M A MAN A REAL MAN BUT I'M NOT INSANE.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: theinevitable on December 28, 2009, 07:24:32 am
tl:dr.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on December 28, 2009, 07:27:12 am
(http://www.eleanore.net/pug/pugs.sized.jpg)
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: littlefallsmets on December 28, 2009, 07:28:23 am
For one, you see, the board you describe already exists.

It is the assbar on achewood.com and, by all means, enjoy.

It is significantly less free than this site but, you know, mazeltov. It ain't my thing to pay to talk to imaginary internet strangers under the umbrella of officiality.

When I am younger, ok, sure, but not so much now. Maybe I change, maybe they change. who knows?

But there is a second and even more important reason why we do not do that, actually.

And it is just to pisss you off.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: chris on December 28, 2009, 07:30:10 am
tl:dr.

thATS WHAT YOUR MOMMY AND DADDY SAID WHEN THEY SAW THE CONDOM WRAPPER INSTRUCTIONS

AND THEN WHEN YOUR MOMMY GOT FUCKED UP PREGGO WITH YOUR ASS, YOUR MOMMY PAID A HOMELESS GUY TO PUNCH HER IN THE GUT REPOEADLY BUT SHE HAD TOO MUCH BEER GUT SO IT DIDN'T WORK IT IDN'T ABORT ALL IT DID WAS CAUSE YOU BRAIN DAMAGE AND WHEN THE COP PULLS YOU OVER FOR STOP LIGHT VIOLATION YOUR ANSWER IS "OFIFIFCER THE STOPLIGHT WAS TL i DR IT." AND THE OFFICER HE IS LIKE HOLY SHIT YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO LIVE AND HE PULLS OUT HIS GUN AND HE SHOOTS YOU IN THE HEAD BUT IT HAS NO EFFECT BECAUSE YUOUR BRAINS ARE IN YOUR ASS, SO YOU ARE BLEEDING FROM HEAD AND YOU JUMP UP AND YOU IS RUNNING ACROSS THE STREET
(http://to55er.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/gollum_bush.jpg)
AND THE POLICE MAN IS LIKE HOLY SHIT IS ALIEN IS ALIEN IT CAN'T BE KILLED IT CANT BE KILL
 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_H3MWVx6JU)
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: chris on December 28, 2009, 07:33:58 am

When I am younger, ok, sure, but not so much now. Maybe I change, maybe they change. who knows?


(http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll179/jesscmess/2009%20Achewood/122309_OutOfCharacterPosts.jpg)
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: lprkn on December 28, 2009, 07:36:45 am
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/lprkn/batpug.jpg)
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: theinevitable on December 28, 2009, 07:39:17 am
I AM THE BAT.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: littlefallsmets on December 28, 2009, 07:42:34 am
(http://img.dailymail.co.uk/img/galleries/pugs/pug4_350x350.jpg)
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: jaydub on December 28, 2009, 08:18:14 am
(http://pics.livejournal.com/winniewong/pic/000rh8ah)
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: chris on December 28, 2009, 09:40:58 am
you guys like your pictures, don't you.  watch a lot of TV, do you?  I mean, come on.  Yeah from some perspectives you could say I'm an idiot or an ass or just plain dumb or a jerk or some combination thereof, but shit, pictures of pugs?  Over and over again?  Maybe it's just me, but I can only see two possible ways to interpret your pugs:  Either you're validating my posts with a response, or you're as idiotic as you think my posts are.  Or ... wait ...  there could be a third possibility, namely, one or both of the first two possibilities coupled with irony.  I mean shit, get a life people.  Rather than post pugs, why don't you delete any post of mine as soon as you identify it as something likely to provoke the kind of response you see here, ban my IP, and then proceed to do something more constructive with your time?  Not every fu(king thing in this world needs a response.  Not every driver who cuts you off in traffic or on the interweb needs to be given the finger. If you spend your life responding to every provocation, you'll never have much of a life, and your consciousness will never rise out of the gutter.  Of course, banning me on sight wouldn't force anyone to be any more constructive, and so I guess you'd all just sort of sit around and marinate in your self-centeredness.  I mean shit, you don't have to interpret my posts and my points of view in a negative way.  Fu(k.  zoom out a little.  try to see the larger picture.  The way you all carry on, one would expect your reaction to some film like La Cite Des Enfants Perdus to be one of unending negativity.  I mean yeah, there's a lot of gross shit in that movie, but it does tell a compelling tale, and ultimately explores the human spirit in original ways.  I'm not saying I'm a genius artist, but fu(k, I'm certainly not as ignorant as you all.  But I guess my argument goes both ways -- if you're all idiots, then I'm an idiot for continuing to interact with you, kind of like prodding a wild beast to get a thrill out of arousing the beast's ire.  I guess I'm a perpetual optimist...  I would like to believe that as a group, at least some of you could form some sort of understanding that reaches a little higher than your navels.  As individuals, there would be no point in interacting with most of you.  But taken as a group, you represent something more tragic, something more pathetic, and more dangerous.  Collective condescension is probably the most dangerous dynamic in human culture, and my philosophy is that it should never go unchallenged.  You fu(k heads need to be more tolerant.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: chris on December 28, 2009, 09:43:42 am
your pugs are basically the BBcode equivalent of

AM NOT

AM SO

AM NOT

AM SO

I mean, shit, the government allows you people to have kids?
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: dejavroom on December 28, 2009, 10:50:24 am
But taken as a group, you represent something more tragic, something more pathetic, and more dangerous.

Wow, I never knew. Now I'm feeling all important and shits.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: chris on December 28, 2009, 01:06:18 pm
bastards

now I have the flu.  i should have never spent any time here with you dirty swine

fu(k you.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Drygioni on December 28, 2009, 01:11:21 pm
I for one am going to can you until you're out of the negatives. You're just the kind of person needed around here.

On another note, pugs are the most pointless dogs ever, I hate them. Anything bred to the point that it has a LOWER quality of life than it's ancestors but kinda looks cute is a terrible indictment on humans and our selgiraffeness.

Ah, bugger it

(http://www.lifeandlawns.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/pug-lawn.jpg)


Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: dejavroom on December 28, 2009, 01:30:43 pm
On another note, pugs are the most pointless dogs ever, I hate them. Anything bred to the point that it has a LOWER quality of life than it's ancestors but kinda looks cute is a terrible indictment on humans and our selgiraffeness.

QFT
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: wombat on December 28, 2009, 01:36:47 pm
OK, trolls are one thing, but abusing innocent pugs is another.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: AugustWest on December 28, 2009, 02:54:43 pm
(http://img.dailymail.co.uk/img/galleries/pugs/pug4_350x350.jpg)

He...he even looks like Mr. Scott.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: smick on December 28, 2009, 04:06:48 pm
(http://img.dailymail.co.uk/img/galleries/pugs/pug4_350x350.jpg)

This Pug works in engineering.

This Pug is obviously a ROMULAN SPY due to the certain presence of emotion.

This Pug spies on the Federation but he feels so bad about it.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 28, 2009, 04:09:45 pm

SO I HAVE THIS IDEA RIGHT

YOU GUYS THERE ARE SOME OF YOU RIGHT WHO HAVE A COMMUNITY OF SORTS A TOUAMB COMMUNITY

EVEN SOME OF THE LURKERS WHO NEVER POST AT ALL THEY SOME OF THEM MAYBE IS INTERESTED IN YOUR COMMUNITY KIND OF IN THE SAME WAY THAT YOU WATCH A TV SHOW SITCOM DRAMA WHATEVER ABOUT PEOPLE WHO YOU NEVER INTERACT WITH PRETTY SOON YOU START TO TAKE AN INTEREST

SO HERE IS MY THING

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE THE TOUAMB COMMUNITY AND MOVE IT TO SOME OTHER BOARD ON SOME OTHER url.  YOU COULD HAVE THE SAME MODERATORS AND EVERYTHING/

REASON WHY

BECAUSE IF TOUAMB WAS JUST ABOUT ACHEWOOD, THEN IT WOULD DEVELOP AND FLOURISH MORE

BECAUSE IMPLICIT IN THE DYNAMICS OF THE ACHEWOOD AREA OF TOUMB, IMPLICIT IN THE INTERACTIONS, IS ALL THAT TOUAMB COMMUNITY DYNAMICS.

AND I AM NOT DISSING ON TOUAMB COMMUNITY, I AM JUST POINTING OUT THAT TOUAMB DYNAMICS IS NOT ALWAYS THE BEST FOR DEVELOPING achewood COMMUNITY.

COMMUNITY OF SCHOLARS ON ACHEWOOD SUBJECT

WHEN A BUNCH OF SCIENTISTS GO TO A CONFERENCE THEY DON'T BRING THEIR PERSONAL LIVES WITH THEM.  THEY ARE AT THE CONFERENCE FOR THE SUBJECT MATTER AT HAND.  SOME OF THEM MIGHT BE FRIENDS, BUT MANY OF THEM ARE NOT.  IT'S IMPORTANT TO SORT OF SEPARATE THE PROFESSIONAL SUBJECT FROM THE PERSONAL SUBJECTS.

AND MY POINT IS THAT TOUAMB TOO MUCH CO-MINGLES THE PERSONAL LIVES OF THE PARTICI##### WITH THESE PARTICI##### INSIGHTS AND EXPLORATIONS OF ACHEWOOD.  AND THAT'S TOO BAD, BECAUSE THAT CO-MINGLING MAKES YOUR INSIGHTS AND EXPLORATIONS TO SOME DEGREE INACCESSIBLE TO MOST PEOPLE, NO DIFFERENT THAN IF SOME SCIENTISTS GOT TOGETHER AT A CONFERENCE AND PEPPERED THEIR PAPERS AND PRESENTATIONS WITH INSIDE JOKES THAT ONLY A HANDFUL OF THEM UNDERSTOOD.

THERE NEEDS TO BE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AN EFFORT TO DEVELOP A COMMON LANGUAGE OF ACHEWOOD, AND SO, SOME EFFORT NEEDS TO BE ENCOURAGED ON THE PART OF EVERYONE TO SOMEWHAT DIVORCE THEIR PERSONAL LIVES FROM THIS LANGUAGE OF ACHEWOOD.

THIS WOULD BE IN ONSTAD'S BEST INTEREST IF A MORE ACHEWOOD-CENTRIC LANGUAGE AND COMMUNITY CAN BE DEVELOPED, AND IT WOULD BE IN THE FAN'S BEST INTERESTS, TO THE EXTENT THAT THE FANS ARE INTERESTED IN ACHEWOOD AS A STAND-ALONE PIECE OF CULTURE.  i DO UNDERSTAND THAT SOME FANS ARE INTERESTED AS MUCH IN THE INTERPERSONAL INTERACTION WITH OTHER FANS AS THEY ARE WITH ACHEWOOD, AND ACHEWOOD IS KINDA MORE OF AN EXCUSE TO GET TOGETHER, AND THAT'S FINE, BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT THIS KINDA LIMITS THE EXTENT TO HOW BIG THE 'ACHEWOOD' COMMUNITY CAN GROW TO HOW BIG A PARTICULAR CLIQUE OF FRIENDS CAN GROW.

sO THAT'S WHY i'M SAYING THERE SHOULD BE ONLY ONE TOUAMB COMMUNITY, AND IT SHOULD BE DEDICATED ONLY -- *only* -- TO DEVELOPMENT OF IDEAS AND DISCUSSION ***about achewood**** AND THEN OVER IN SOME OTHER FORUM, SHOULD BE THE TOUAMB MUTUAL CIRCLE JERK COMMITTEE OF FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES WHO LIKE TO GET TOGETHER AND EXCHANGE PICTURES OF EACH OTHER'S PFLAME THROWING DILDO EXHAUST SYSTEMS, AND IN YET A THIRD, AND A FOURTH, AND A FIFTH FORUM YOU COULD HAVE OTHER COMMUNTIES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT TO BE INTERESTED IN, THAT WOULD BE FINE IF touamb CAN HELP PEOPLE FIND EACH OTHER AND CONNECT ON A INTERPERSONAL LEVEL, RIGHT, BUT AT THE POINT WHERE THOSE INTERPERSONAL CONNECTIONS BECOME SO STRONG AND INTENSE THAT YOU ALL START TO WANT TO HAVE EACH OTHER'S BABIES, THEN IT BECOMES A DISTRACTION TO THE CENTRAL MISSION OF SPREADING THE ACHEWOOD GOSSAPPLE, AND IT'S TIME TO GET A ROOM IN A FORUM SOMEWHERE, SOMEWHERE ELSE.

THANK YOU TOUAMB BITCHES FOR READING MY SUGGESTION TODAY OF WHY YOU ALL SUCJ SO MUCH AND WHY I WANT YOU ALL TO GO TO HELL AND DIE AND WHY I WANT TO BE ABLE TO COME HERE AND SEE INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION OF ACHEWOOD AND NOT THE WANK FEST OF BARBIE BREAST IMPLANT POPULAR CULTURE MY SPUSE HAS ADD CRY CRY I GOT PROMOTED TODAY AT WORK WANK WANK SPLUT SPLAT CETERA AND CETERA AND CETERA AD NAUSEUM AD INFINITUM AD HOC AD GAG AD PRICK AD ASS AD SO ON.

 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAD9JHqgYAg)




tl; dr
plz provide executive summary in powerpoint
thx
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 28, 2009, 04:19:35 pm
your pugs are basically the BBcode equivalent of

AM NOT

AM SO

AM NOT

AM SO

I mean, shit, the government allows you people to have kids?




(http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/12/28/129064903965508677.jpg) (http://cheezburger.com/View.aspx?aid=3002415616)
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on December 30, 2009, 01:44:37 am
well thanks Drygioni but unfortunately my "chris" account has been banned.  Either it was banned on purpose, or it was simply banned because it used an IP address that was banned... It looks to me like once an IP is banned, any account that logs in from that IP gets automatically banned as well.  A number of my ISP's IPs have been banned...
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 30, 2009, 02:00:38 am
well thanks Drygioni but unfortunately my "chris" account has been banned.  Either it was banned on purpose, or it was simply banned because it used an IP address that was banned... It looks to me like once an IP is banned, any account that logs in from that IP gets automatically banned as well.  A number of my ISP's IPs have been banned...

  ▲
▲ ▲

newfags can't triforce



                (http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)

            
(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)          (http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)


OR PARROTFORCE
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Toaster on December 30, 2009, 06:51:18 am
Don't do this, RatChris. Not on Kwanzaa.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on December 30, 2009, 12:28:17 pm
Don't do this, RatChris. Not on Kwanzaa.

Trolling this place is not fun at all.  It reminds me of the time I reprogrammed pac man so every time you run into a ghost, you gain a life.  It took all the fun out of it.  Same with here.  Overcoming bans is no challenge.  All I have to do is grab a new IP and create a new account and it's approved within minutes.  I don't even have to go to the trouble of creating a new e-mail alias anymore.  When I do post, I'm met with hostility and derision and sarcasm and so on, in abundance.  Provoking such reactions is no challenge at all here.  More than anything, the interactions here are generally not that creative.  It's like I can look at these posts and I just get an image of a light bulb that's burned out.  The only person here who responds to my posts with any creativity on a regular basis seems to be Bobby Isosceles.  I really don't think you guys appreciate the value of my art or something.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: AugustWest on December 30, 2009, 01:57:00 pm
Then why bother, Jason?  Why bother?
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on December 30, 2009, 02:20:35 pm
because it's not there
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: dejavroom on December 30, 2009, 02:25:13 pm
You know, its a well-known trope in super-hero stories that the heroes always fight when they first meet, until they figure out they were being set-up the whole time by the true enemy...

I don't even know what I meant by that.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 30, 2009, 02:38:26 pm
Kidding aside, dude does have a point. We do drift off topic so much that this doesn't seem much like an Achewood board at times. He also seemed to think this about an unrelated #achewood IRC channel a while back too. Bottom line is: lulz ARE nice at times and it takes a wise fool to point out where we are lacking. And yes, sometimes we are going to get in fights, but can you imagine what would happen if we got in ONE little fight and my mom got scared. She said, "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air." I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "FRESH" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything, I could say this cab was rare; but I said, "Nah, forget it; Yo homes, to Bel Air!" I pulled up to a house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo homes, smell you later!" I looked at my Kingdom; I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel Air.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: AugustWest on December 30, 2009, 02:46:11 pm
Wouldn't it have been cool if the cab the stinky cab driver was driving was an actual Bel Air (http://www.dallasdreamcars.net/showroom_pics/Bel_Air_Front_Driverside.jpg)?  And what's up with airline food anyway?
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on December 30, 2009, 02:48:13 pm
What are those things on the end of shoelaces called? I used to know, now im blanking. I feel like there is an "ink" sound.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on December 30, 2009, 03:14:37 pm
aglets, from the 10/17/09 strip:
meow (http://m.assetbar.com/achewood/uuaMx2mGq)
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 30, 2009, 03:17:57 pm
aglets, from the 10/17/09 strip:
meow (http://m.assetbar.com/achewood/uuaMx2mGq)


And also, they are used to make Fool's Meth (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01262005)
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: pmcd9 on December 30, 2009, 04:38:47 pm
Jason, maybe it's no fun for you because you don't really bother us all that much.  Yeah, you're an asshole and annoying and you post dumb ass shit, but so what?  The only thing that separates you from every other troll this board has known is your insane persistence.  You are almost amusing in that regard. 

And now the whole thing is sweeter knowing that we have frustrated you.  We are getting more enjoyment out of your trolling than you are.  Love it.

Hey, I'm gonna be in your town tomorrow.  Let's meet up for coffee.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: littlefallsmets on December 30, 2009, 04:46:40 pm
I mean, that's the thing I love about our little weird family here, p-to-the-m-to-the-c.

There's a magical Yavok Smirnov sort of inversion going on in this hizzy.

In Soviet Russia, message board trolls Jason.

I utterly dig it.

edit: I realized when I hit enter that I misspelled "Yakov" but... I'm leaving it because I like the incorrect spelling more.

Sounds like what Spock would name his daughter.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 30, 2009, 04:50:05 pm
Jason, maybe it's no fun for us because you don't really bother us all that much.  Yeah, you're an asshole and annoying and you post dumb ass shit, but so what?  The only thing that separates you from every other troll this board has known is your insane persistence.  You are almost amusing in that regard. 

And now the whole thing is sweeter knowing that we have frustrated you.  We are getting more enjoyment out of your trolling than you are.  Love it.

Hey, I'm gonna be in your town tomorrow.  Let's meet up for coffee.

Or dinner. The man makes an impressive meatloaf.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: AugustWest on December 30, 2009, 05:21:31 pm
Or dinner. The man makes an impressive meatloaf.

Really?  You call that impressive.  I'll make a real meatloaf.  Hell, his doesn't even fill the pan.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: dejavroom on December 30, 2009, 05:30:15 pm
In Soviet Russia, message board trolls Jason.

Hell yeah.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on December 30, 2009, 08:54:13 pm
why the f is everyone calling me Jason?  You don't just assume someone's name is Jason without asking them first!

And how do you know I live in Chicago? 

yeah tomorrow doesn't work so good.  I appreciate the offer but I have to be home because some guy is coming over to adjust the heating system.  and I'm really sick.  Getting better, but it's just insane how much snot I'm producing.  and I'm tired.  I should maybe try to map out which radiators are on which circuits, but it's hard to give a shit when you're sick.  Especially since this whole house is a money pit anyway.  I'm trying to explain to my buddy that he needs to find a financial adviser so the adviser can tell him what a fuck*ng stupid idea this house is.  problem is my friend is in the habit of not heeding much outside council.  which is why he bought this house without asking my opinion for example.  A few months after he bought it, I come over and I'm looking at it for the first time, and I notice that this one room is in fact separating from the house.  It's apparently a porch that got converted into a bedroom.  So my friend remarks that wow!--I'm very sharp and observant.  He didn't notice that until the property inspector pointed it out.  I'm like... what?  You can see an abundance of fuck*ng daylight coming in through the wall, and you didn't notice that???  So eventually I wound up climbing into the attic to investigate the various animals that were living up there, and I find that there is this insane mix of new and old-ass wiring, and every single junction box has wiring spilling out of it, and half the connections are made with electrical tape instead of wire nuts, and I'm like, damn, this place is a fire waiting to happen.  The gutters are separating from the roof, the eaves are separating so squirrels can get in no problem, the siding was redone, so it's new siding that is covering up an impending disaster.  I fixed the eaves along one short stretch and when I was done I found the siding wouldn't fit because the siding was fitted for the eaves such as they were.  My friend finished a room in the basement.  It could have easily been a rectangle, but instead one corner is like 115 degrees while the other is 65 or so... I'm like... WTF?  You didn't notice this?  pipes are leaking, but he merely built the sheetrock around them... and get this... he installed... no electrical... so later on he hired someone to retrofit some electrical in the room... I'm like... wtf... turns out it's illegal to build anything in the basement anyway, because the basement is a few inches shy of 7 feet...

all this and more can be yours for a mere $1400 a month.  (*taxes and utilities and other fees not included)  The mortgage is presently almost 50% underwater...  I'm like... dude... I know it will be bad for your credit score, but you probably need to walk away from this shit ASAP.  In the long run it will be good for your credit, and your financial situation.  But of course, rather than worry about reality, go ahead and just keep on keeping on or something?  I dunno.  That's the American dream I guess, in it's truest sense... To blindly go where everyone has gone before.  And to use 500% interest payday loans to pay for it. 

And the worst of it is, my friend's immigration status is iffy, so each year he has to get an authorization to work letter renewed from the INS, and each year, they are well over *6 months late* sending it (because they're the government in general, and they're the INS in particular,) and each year his employer would get all nervous about it... and I'm like... under these conditions, you bought a fuck*ng house?  And then sure enough last year the INS never got around to sending the letter, and so it wasn't until he got fired from his job for failing to provide proof of authorization to work that he finally got on the INS's ass to get that authorization sent, which they finally did I guess, which of course didn't get him his job back, so now he's working a different job that sucks more.  Afterwards he's like 'I probably could have gotten on the INS's case earlier than I did about the letter.' 

It's like dude... where is your margin of error in anything in your life?  You have zero savings, in fact you have every credit card maxed out, you take out payday loans, you buy a house and are totally unable to afford even the most basic of maintenance, and the house is so run down that the only people who will agree to rent it are going to people who have no other options, who have no reliable income.  It's in a gang infested neighborhood, the whole neighborhood looks like property values will only go down.

I'm sympathetic to the difficulties inherent in adjusting to a new life in a new culture, but I mean shit, this guy is clinical.. ADD or something.

anyway, I moved in with my friend for the hell of it - I pay him a little for rent, and I thought maybe I could help him learn how to fix the place up.  It didn't work out that way, I did wind up doing some stuff for him, but I don't think he acquired any skills in the process, and not even the shadow of a hint of a cogent overall plan for renovating the house (much less the financing for it) has emerged.  Well, I learned a little bit more about electrical codes and I learned about some issues associated with older houses that I wasn't aware of, and most of all I learned that to tear down even one small section of old-school plaster wall is some shit that you do not want to get involved in if you can help it.

so that's why I'm too busy to meet for coffee.  my buddy has some maintenance plan with the gas company and they are going to come over and adjust the radiators so this one room that is too cold will be hotter.  The tenants on the 2nd floor were complaining about it.  If it can be adjusted it's probably something simple but I ain't about to mess with that shit - the whole system is teetering on the point of collapse... all rusted, leaking, the radiators caked with layer upon layer of paint and dirt and grime.  The tenants have slowly slipped from paying my buddy rent up front for the month (always a week or so late) to paying it piece meal one week at a time.  My buddy got a job now where he's on the road a lot, so I have to collect the rent.  I'm like, whatever.  If they show up with the money, I take it from them, and I write them a receipt from a receipt book, but I don't go knocking asking them for it.  My buddy has a phone, and the tenants finally got their phone turned back on too, so now my buddy can harass them for the rent over the phone, but that ain't my fuckin' deal.  So every other week or so I'll go drop whatever they gave me in my buddy's bank account.  But really I haven't had to do that too often because they simply don't pay rent that often, and my buddy is usually home every other week or so anyway so mostly I can just give it to him.  My buddy usually doesn't write them a receipt when they give him rent, I guess because that would be a level of organization that would help avert problems, and when you have ADD you don't want any sort of organization in your life.  So I have no idea how far behind they are on rent, but I don't ask either.  It ain't my thing. 



Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 30, 2009, 09:03:28 pm
Really?  You call that impressive.  I'll make a real meatloaf.  Hell, his doesn't even fill the pan.

The dude knows how to make some tasty catgiraffe though:

(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2382/2521055897_88e590736f.jpg)
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: AugustWest on December 30, 2009, 09:12:41 pm
why the f is everyone calling me Jason?  You don't just assume someone's name is Jason without asking them first!

And how do you know I live in Chicago? 

yeah tomorrow doesn't work so good.  I appreciate the offer but I have to be home because some guy is coming over to adjust the heating system.  and I'm really sick.  Getting better, but it's just insane how much snot I'm producing.  and I'm tired.  I should maybe try to map out which radiators are on which circuits, but it's hard to give a shit when you're sick.  Especially since this whole house is a money pit anyway.  I'm trying to explain to my buddy that he needs to find a financial adviser so the adviser can tell him what a fuck*ng stupid idea this house is.  problem is my friend is in the habit of not heeding much outside council.  which is why he bought this house without asking my opinion for example.  A few months after he bought it, I come over and I'm looking at it for the first time, and I notice that this one room is in fact separating from the house.  It's apparently a porch that got converted into a bedroom.  So my friend remarks that wow!--I'm very sharp and observant.  He didn't notice that until the property inspector pointed it out.  I'm like... what?  You can see an abundance of fuck*ng daylight coming in through the wall, and you didn't notice that???  So eventually I wound up climbing into the attic to investigate the various animals that were living up there, and I find that there is this insane mix of new and old-ass wiring, and every single junction box has wiring spilling out of it, and half the connections are made with electrical tape instead of wire nuts, and I'm like, damn, this place is a fire waiting to happen.  The gutters are separating from the roof, the eaves are separating so squirrels can get in no problem, the siding was redone, so it's new siding that is covering up an impending disaster.  I fixed the eaves along one short stretch and when I was done I found the siding wouldn't fit because the siding was fitted for the eaves such as they were.  My friend finished a room in the basement.  It could have easily been a rectangle, but instead one corner is like 115 degrees while the other is 65 or so... I'm like... WTF?  You didn't notice this?  pipes are leaking, but he merely built the sheetrock around them... and get this... he installed... no electrical... so later on he hired someone to retrofit some electrical in the room... I'm like... wtf... turns out it's illegal to build anything in the basement anyway, because the basement is a few inches shy of 7 feet...

all this and more can be yours for a mere $1400 a month.  (*taxes and utilities and other fees not included)  The mortgage is presently almost 50% underwater...  I'm like... dude... I know it will be bad for your credit score, but you probably need to walk away from this shit ASAP.  In the long run it will be good for your credit, and your financial situation.  But of course, rather than worry about reality, go ahead and just keep on keeping on or something?  I dunno.  That's the American dream I guess, in it's truest sense... To blindly go where everyone has gone before.  And to use 500% interest payday loans to pay for it. 

And the worst of it is, my friend's immigration status is iffy, so each year he has to get an authorization to work letter renewed from the INS, and each year, they are well over *6 months late* sending it (because they're the government in general, and they're the INS in particular,) and each year his employer would get all nervous about it... and I'm like... under these conditions, you bought a fuck*ng house?  And then sure enough last year the INS never got around to sending the letter, and so it wasn't until he got fired from his job for failing to provide proof of authorization to work that he finally got on the INS's ass to get that authorization sent, which they finally did I guess, which of course didn't get him his job back, so now he's working a different job that sucks more.  Afterwards he's like 'I probably could have gotten on the INS's case earlier than I did about the letter.' 

It's like dude... where is your margin of error in anything in your life?  You have zero savings, in fact you have every credit card maxed out, you take out payday loans, you buy a house and are totally unable to afford even the most basic of maintenance, and the house is so run down that the only people who will agree to rent it are going to people who have no other options, who have no reliable income.  It's in a gang infested neighborhood, the whole neighborhood looks like property values will only go down.

I'm sympathetic to the difficulties inherent in adjusting to a new life in a new culture, but I mean shit, this guy is clinical.. ADD or something.

anyway, I moved in with my friend for the hell of it - I pay him a little for rent, and I thought maybe I could help him learn how to fix the place up.  It didn't work out that way, I did wind up doing some stuff for him, but I don't think he acquired any skills in the process, and not even the shadow of a hint of a cogent overall plan for renovating the house (much less the financing for it) has emerged.  Well, I learned a little bit more about electrical codes and I learned about some issues associated with older houses that I wasn't aware of, and most of all I learned that to tear down even one small section of old-school plaster wall is some shit that you do not want to get involved in if you can help it.

so that's why I'm too busy to meet for coffee.  my buddy has some maintenance plan with the gas company and they are going to come over and adjust the radiators so this one room that is too cold will be hotter.  The tenants on the 2nd floor were complaining about it.  If it can be adjusted it's probably something simple but I ain't about to mess with that shit - the whole system is teetering on the point of collapse... all rusted, leaking, the radiators caked with layer upon layer of paint and dirt and grime.  The tenants have slowly slipped from paying my buddy rent up front for the month (always a week or so late) to paying it piece meal one week at a time.  My buddy got a job now where he's on the road a lot, so I have to collect the rent.  I'm like, whatever.  If they show up with the money, I take it from them, and I write them a receipt from a receipt book, but I don't go knocking asking them for it.  My buddy has a phone, and the tenants finally got their phone turned back on too, so now my buddy can harass them for the rent over the phone, but that ain't my fuckin' deal.  So every other week or so I'll go drop whatever they gave me in my buddy's bank account.  But really I haven't had to do that too often because they simply don't pay rent that often, and my buddy is usually home every other week or so anyway so mostly I can just give it to him.  My buddy usually doesn't write them a receipt when they give him rent, I guess because that would be a level of organization that would help avert problems, and when you have ADD you don't want any sort of organization in your life.  So I have no idea how far behind they are on rent, but I don't ask either.  It ain't my thing. 





Cool story, bro.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 30, 2009, 09:28:58 pm
The dude knows how to make some tasty catgiraffe though:

(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2382/2521055897_88e590736f.jpg)

or maybe some chinesefood.com
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Toaster on December 30, 2009, 11:23:53 pm
Joy to the giraffees in the deep blue sea,
Joy to you and me


And The Lord said unto them, "Come with me, and I will make you giraffeers of men."

One giraffe, two giraffe,
red giraffe, blue giraffe.

Do you like to put giraffe dicks in your mouth? You must be a gay giraffe.

Catgiraffe. Monkgiraffe. Angler giraffe. giraffe sticks. giraffe taco. Mcgiraffe. Goldgiraffe.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on December 30, 2009, 11:37:40 pm
In the introduction to her collection of essays on ethical philosophy, The Virtue of Selgiraffeness, Rand writes that the "exact meaning" of selgiraffeness is "concern with one's own interests"
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on December 31, 2009, 03:52:45 am
testing....

giraffe?
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Chump Change on December 31, 2009, 04:14:14 am
(http://plastron.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/6a00d09e472125be2b00d4144c64586a47-500pi.jpg)
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on December 31, 2009, 04:15:15 am
I see.  so f1sh translates into g1raffe, which makes no sense.  See that... I'm hedging my bets in case g1raffe translates into something else...  you can't trick a trickster!!! muha ha ha ha

(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)

okay whatever people.  you shouldn't equate the frequency with which I refer to my own world nor the length of my soliloquies with my attachment thereto.  

I care about you all.  sort of. I'm just a little dyslexic.  I have trouble 'connecting' via ASCII.  I'm more of a face to face person.  I mean, I can 'connect' via ASCII... let's see... when's the last time I connected with someone via ASCII... okay, there was that one girl I met on that dating site... we connected well via ASCII... then after we met in person it became readily apparent to both of us that we were both... not normal.  Something about prefrontal cortex or one of those parts of the brain, I forget which.  She was from West Virginia, you see...  I learned from her that the background of the Nice Pete character is incredibly spot on.. I don't know where Onstad gets his material from but if you think he's making that stuff up I assure you he's probably not.  There's something in the water in West Virgina... namely, all sorts of pollutants from the petro-chemical and coal industries...

okay who else... oh... yeah, my friend from Hungary... She and I always got along well in ASCII, and when we finally met in person, we got along fine as well.  She might be the only friend I ever made over the internet.  And I'm currently corresponding with a gentleman in Oregon, we seem to be connecting on some level.

So it's possible for me to connect.  It just kinda depends on the environment and context, I guess.  Kinda like IRL there are some settings where a person might be more or less likely to form connections... e.g. like a club or bar setting might be second nature to some, while others might not 'get' the norms and protocols and so on of such a setting, while meanwhile, someone else might be totally ill at ease and unable to relate in the context of a mensa get together.  Although, if you're looking to pick up a date, I can't imagine a mensa metting as being ideal.  Unless you're a #*#*# or something.  Al gore.  ha ha
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on December 31, 2009, 04:32:38 am
I have been signing off in the newsgroups this year with my full name,
M*** G*** M***, because the Nazis aren't even letting me establish
who I am, my own name. But today I hope to remain your faithful friend
and sign off as I usually did for years and include the beautiful
ascii raptor I drew specifically for the sig of my ***@bellsouth.net
newsgroup postings and e-mails, which the 3,000 Nazis who viciously
opposed me every step of the way mockedin the newsgroups in their
jealous rage of my awesome gifts and talents, which allow me to do
everything I have ever done better than anyone else has ever done it
except basketball, at which I was very good,

Mark

.-~. .~-.

' ~\ . ./~ `

~\ . .. ./~

“.^.“

“ “

P.S.: This ascii raptor that is something like what *I* drew is
falsified. My ascii raptor was more horizontal, and the one you see
above, which I got off of my computer’s hard drive, has been falsified
on my computer in other ways from when *I* drew it years ago, but I am
going to include it here anyway. Maybe you have seen my original ascii
raptor drawing that some Nazi or Nazis stole from me and said they
drew. I hope you have seen my original drawing because I love it so
much, and it is truly beautiful.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 31, 2009, 04:56:41 am
I see.  so f1sh translates into g1raffe, which makes no sense.  See that... I'm hedging my bets in case g1raffe translates into something else...  you can't trick a trickster!!! muha ha ha ha

(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)(http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/parrot_avatar.gif)

okay whatever people.  you shouldn't equate the frequency with which I refer to my own world nor the length of my soliloquies with my attachment thereto.  

I care about you all.  sort of. I'm just a little dyslexic.  I have trouble 'connecting' via ASCII.  I'm more of a face to face person.  I mean, I can 'connect' via ASCII... let's see... when's the last time I connected with someone via ASCII... okay, there was that one girl I met on that dating site... we connected well via ASCII... then after we met in person it became readily apparent to both of us that we were both... not normal.  Something about prefrontal cortex or one of those parts of the brain, I forget which.  She was from West Virginia, you see...  I learned from her that the background of the Nice Pete character is incredibly spot on.. I don't know where Onstad gets his material from but if you think he's making that stuff up I assure you he's probably not.  There's something in the water in West Virgina... namely, all sorts of pollutants from the petro-chemical and coal industries...

okay who else... oh... yeah, my friend from Hungary... She and I always got along well in ASCII, and when we finally met in person, we got along fine as well.  She might be the only friend I ever made over the internet.  And I'm currently corresponding with a gentleman in Oregon, we seem to be connecting on some level.

So it's possible for me to connect.  It just kinda depends on the environment and context, I guess.  Kinda like IRL there are some settings where a person might be more or less likely to form connections... e.g. like a club or bar setting might be second nature to some, while others might not 'get' the norms and protocols and so on of such a setting, while meanwhile, someone else might be totally ill at ease and unable to relate in the context of a mensa get together.  Although, if you're looking to pick up a date, I can't imagine a mensa metting as being ideal.  Unless you're a #*#*# or something.  Al gore.  ha ha



this is the greatest marquee image ever. I don't know why you can't write fish or giraffe though

bottom line be as wacky or disconnected as you want but leave the black hat shit for defcon

ps. why are you not on attrition sexchart?
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Drygioni on December 31, 2009, 05:24:14 am
Those marquee parrots are fuck*ng brilliant.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: AugustWest on December 31, 2009, 05:39:13 am
hypnotic even.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 31, 2009, 05:44:18 am
Hobbs!

Canned.


Though if Haddaway's "What is Love" stays in my head for over 24 hours that can is being rescinded.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: greenkoolayd on December 31, 2009, 07:45:27 am
you complained because we talk about stuff that isnt achewood, but you keep posting shit in the non-achewood topics.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Drygioni on December 31, 2009, 02:11:34 pm
you complained because we talk about stuff that isnt achewood, but you keep posting shit in the non-achewood topics.

I've a sneaking suspicion that he may be performing this hypocritical act in an attempt to annoy or rile us. A wind-up, if you will.

I'm starting to get the feeling that's all he's here to do as opposed to actually wanting to integrate with our community  >:(
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 31, 2009, 02:23:41 pm
I've a sneaking suspicion that he may be performing this hypocritical act in an attempt to annoy or rile us. A wind-up, if you will.

I'm starting to get the feeling that's all he's here to do as opposed to actually wanting to integrate with our community  >:(

It is, in fact, for the lulz.


now if you don't mind, i have to get back to my  H4X0R ECONOMIST. (http://www.rdwarf.com/users/kioh/)
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Toaster on December 31, 2009, 04:36:00 pm
I would get so much tail at a Mensa gathering.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: side_show on December 31, 2009, 05:10:05 pm
I would get so much tail at a Mensa gathering.

Mensa gender ratios indicate there isn't much tail to be had. (http://www.us.mensa.org/Content/AML/NavigationMenu/AboutMensa/Demographics/Demographics.htm)

It's sort of like here, only, you know, more bloated with self importance.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: AugustWest on December 31, 2009, 05:29:49 pm
Mensa gender ratios indicate there isn't much tail to be had. (http://www.us.mensa.org/Content/AML/NavigationMenu/AboutMensa/Demographics/Demographics.htm)

It's sort of like here, only, you know, more bloated with self importance.

Oh Smells, why do you hurt us so?
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on December 31, 2009, 05:49:13 pm
When I was a kid and i heard about the ball dropping, I thought it was going to be dropped from a building and explode on impact. Boy was I disappointed.
Happy New Years, people. Let us close the book on this decade of war and calamity.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 01, 2010, 08:05:10 am
Quote from: Drygioni on Yesterday at 02:11:34 PM
I've a sneaking suspicion that he may be performing this hypocritical act in an attempt to annoy or rile us. A wind-up, if you will.

I'm starting to get the feeling that's all he's here to do as opposed to actually wanting to integrate with our community  Angry

It is, in fact, for the lulz.


now if you don't mind, i have to get back to my  H4X0R ECONOMIST. (http://www.rdwarf.com/users/kioh/)

no no you all have it all wrong.  yes I post on totally off topic shit people tend to do that I more than most that is what creates a sense of community is the off-topic connections we form with each other, but there is a sort of OHMS law or some such at work here that states that the strength of the off-topic connections must be inversely proportional to the size of the on-topic community.  that's pretty much all I was trying to say.  so why not engineer a larger on-topic community by moving the off-topic socializing sorta into it's own more separate realm or dimension, and you could have multiple such dimensions, each unique like a snow flake.

pcmd9 I agree I find the persistence to be funny.  err wait you said 'almost funny.'  well anyway I think persistence can be funny.

um  so anyway.  yeah I don't know if I could integrate into your community.  you guys aren't literal enough for me.  It's hard to understnad what y'all talking about most of the time.  you know.  the general flow of the conversation... I'm like a sideways canoe in the current usually.

so anyway.  is 2010 now.  my swine fluenza is getting better.  remarkably rapid progression to the 'full immune response' stage... only 24 hours versus the normal 3 or 4 days... which was nice, because until you get to that stage, then you have kinda pain like sore throat and aches and pains and vomit and such... once you get to that stage, however, you are then in recovery mode, and all you has to worry about is lots of snot.  but odd thing is I has been stuck in 'full immune response recovery' mode for like, several days now...  oh well.  strange flu.  I guess you never know what will happen when someone goes and fucks a pig.  pig fuck*ng, an ages old symbiotic activity, coupled with modern air travel, is worst than terrorism.  we might have to rethink who is the terrorists now it is the pig fuckers.

happy new years all
don't y'all go fuck*ng no pigs now
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 01, 2010, 08:13:40 am
When I was a kid and i heard about the ball dropping, I thought it was going to be dropped from a building and explode on impact. Boy was I disappointed.
Happy New Years, people. Let us close the book on this decade of war and calamity.

heh heh...  you said ball dropping (http://midconet.net/achewoodtest/ICP__Nutz_Drop__on_Bill_O'Reilly.mp4)

full interview here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KxTUZ33gdM)
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 01, 2010, 08:15:47 am

so anyway.  is 2010 now.  my swine fluenza is getting better.  remarkably rapid progression to the 'full immune response' stage... only 24 hours versus the normal 3 or 4 days... which was nice, because until you get to that stage, then you have kinda pain like sore throat and aches and pains and vomit and such... once you get to that stage, however, you are then in recovery mode, and all you has to worry about is lots of snot.  but odd thing is I has been stuck in 'full immune response recovery' mode for like, several days now...  oh well.  strange flu.  I guess you never know what will happen when someone goes and fucks a pig.  pig fuck*ng, an ages old symbiotic activity, coupled with modern air travel, is worst than terrorism.  we might have to rethink who is the terrorists now it is the pig fuckers.

happy new years all
don't y'all go fuck*ng no pigs now



Young people, people around the age of 27 for example, suffer from swine flu disproportionately because it is the immune response itself that causes the majority of the problems. Specifically, the inflammatory response feeds upon itself and causes the release of more inflammation triggers called cytokines; the result is called a "cytokine storm." Chicken soup, interestingly enough, has several chemicals that are created by the slow cooking of chicken with some of the other ingredients (celery?) that inhibit cytokine reactions. Yet birds themselves can get the flu.

Maybe instead of pig coitus, we should try to find a way to crossbreed chickens and celery. But if you do believe that pig coitus is what caused this entire thing, then I present you with PATIENT ZERO. (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7484672075963104843#)
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: jaydub on January 01, 2010, 08:31:00 am
But if you do believe that pig coitus is what caused this entire thing, then I present you with PATIENT ZERO. (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7484672075963104843#)

Taking a page from Wombat's book - "SO NOT CLICKING"
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 01, 2010, 08:34:42 am
so basically cannibal chickens would be protected from the flu. heh heh.

yeah basically modern hog farms are kind of like an infinite number of monkeys on an infinite number of typewriters... sooner or later, you get killer Shakespeare... or a killer virus...  I've read that some of those hog farms down in mexico have personnel who will stop you before you can get within 100 yards of the place because they know that a person can easily transmit a virus to the flock... conditions are so cramped that once one pig has it, they all have it...

all this fuckin' technology, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_IkUysQASQ) eh...  
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 01, 2010, 09:01:11 am
so basically cannibal chickens would be protected from the flu. heh heh.

yeah basically modern hog farms are kind of like an infinite number of monkeys on an infinite number of typewriters... sooner or later, you get killer Shakespeare... or a killer virus...  I've read that some of those hog farms down in mexico have personnel who will stop you before you can get within 100 yards of the place because they know that a person can easily transmit a virus to the flock... conditions are so cramped that once one pig has it, they all have it...

all this fuckin' technology, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_IkUysQASQ) eh...  

wtf your bantown connections
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 01, 2010, 10:12:24 am
wtf your bantown connections

wat?  I'm not aware of any connections.  I dunno, there might be some in my RNA, you never know what's lurking in the acid waiting to express it's self.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Doc on January 01, 2010, 12:03:30 pm
The planes in china had a warning about swine flu. In the form of a rapping animated pig. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yjgCbEQ-z0)

All the deliberate lolsorandum forum antics can't top actual beaurocractically fuelled insanity.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 01, 2010, 12:59:33 pm
those fuck1ng bastards.  blaming it on an American pig duck homo combo.  Everything's political with them.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 01, 2010, 03:37:09 pm
wow I just discovered this thing called game harassment it's on youtube it's where you go into a multiplayer game and you just fuck shit up and kill people when they least expect it or you play stupid sounds over the chat over and over again until they constantly expect it and then you stop and they can't concentrate because they are expecting the sound again.  man, I think I feel like Christopher Columbus must have felt when he discovered the indiands.  Except that I haven't been able to find the key to my gun case for about a year now except for a couple months ago when I had it and then lost it again somewhere on my desk.  It's here somewhere.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: AugustWest on January 01, 2010, 03:40:35 pm
wow I just discovered this thing called game harassment it's on youtube it's where you go into a multiplayer game and you just fuck shit up and kill people when they least expect it or you play stupid sounds over the chat over and over again until they constantly expect it and then you stop and they can't concentrate because they are expecting the sound again.  man, I think I feel like Christopher Columbus must have felt when he discovered the indiands.  Except that I haven't been able to find the key to my gun case for about a year now except for a couple months ago when I had it and then lost it again somewhere on my desk.  It's here somewhere.

Dude.  Panel four. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01272005) 

Learn it.  Love it.  Live it.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 01, 2010, 04:57:30 pm
wow I just discovered this thing called game harassment it's on youtube it's where you go into a multiplayer game and you just fuck shit up and kill people when they least expect it or you play stupid sounds over the chat over and over again until they constantly expect it and then you stop and they can't concentrate because they are expecting the sound again.  man, I think I feel like Christopher Columbus must have felt when he discovered the indiands.  Except that I haven't been able to find the key to my gun case for about a year now except for a couple months ago when I had it and then lost it again somewhere on my desk.  It's here somewhere.


Ladies and Gentlemen!

Hobbs now refers to a PUG, but of a much different kind!


he is getting a can for inadvertently giving me a chuckle. PS. screw gun cases man, let the Saiga, much like its namesake roam freeeeee

Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 01, 2010, 09:10:43 pm
Dude.  Panel four. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01272005) 

Learn it.  Love it.  Live it.

Such a naive and simplistic maxim is utterly impractical and unworkable in real life.  It's impossible for everyone to get what they want all of the time.  One of the very definitions of what is art is that which challenges people's preconceptions.  The "don't be a cock to a stranger" standard not only dictates that Manson should not dress the way he does because it offends and worries the piss out of such stooges as O'Rilley (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6n5Oi4714o), but also dictates that Manson shouldn't even express any ideas which might be contrary to or otherwise upsetting to (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P27cnBizD7U) an imbecile's world view.  You've perhaps not considered carefully enough if the fact that you believe that you can pretend to know when and where the rights of and the benefit to society stop and the mission of the artist starts might perhaps be yet another example of someone being a "cock to a stranger" or perhaps even of someone being a cock to that collective of strangers that is society at large.  It's a dangerous standard that smacks of autocracy and seems untenable.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 01, 2010, 09:19:22 pm
Such a naive and simplistic maxim is utterly impractical and unworkable in real life.  It's impossible for everyone to get what they want all of the time.  One of the very definitions of what is art is that which challenges people's preconceptions.  The "don't be a cock to a stranger" standard not only dictates that Manson should not dress the way he does because it offends and worries the piss out of such stooges as O'Rilley (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6n5Oi4714o), but also dictates that Manson shouldn't even express any ideas which might be contrary to or otherwise upsetting to (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P27cnBizD7U) an imbecile's world view.  You've perhaps not considered carefully enough if the fact that you believe that you can pretend to know when and where the rights of and the benefit to society stop and the mission of the artist starts might perhaps be yet another example of someone being a "cock to a stranger" or perhaps even of someone being a cock to that collective of strangers that is society at large.  It's a dangerous standard that smacks of autocracy and seems untenable.


Neither Manson or O'RLY have any ideas. They are the mouthpieces of corporations which are manufacturing a dichotomy to raise money. The Eternal War concept of 1984 is used to use up excess resources that would lead people to question their governments, their societies, and the hands that place the pawn.

The white hat/black hat dichotomy is a similar thing. If you think white hats are the tools of security corporations and government contractors, yet are blind to the fact that the black hats sit at the nexus of most social networking trends, you're a fool. Kevin Mitnick was a tool to get caught but now he's making serious bank and if you think today's weev isn't tomorrow's Sergey Brin, you've never had mouths to feed.

Bottom line: all politics are local and all human relations are local, especially within the monkeysphere limit that our brains cannot help but abstract behind. Unless you screaming obscenities into Ventrilo actually is a point of view, you're being a cock to a stranger. If you actually have something to say and your PUGmates don't like it, fuck 'em for not respecting freedom of speech. Fair is fair in that case and point to you. But noise isn't speech and no amount of the 2girls1cup "it is performance art" defense is going to make it so among your peers. Legally, sure, maybe, but in reality? Nope.

Hence the golden rule.  Treat others as you'd like to be treated (trolling, dox dropping, etc. aren't fun.)
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 01, 2010, 11:16:24 pm
damn Bobby.  I can't argue these points with you.  I disagree with you, but I think you have a much better grasp on what your understanding is than I have of my own understanding.  If you really want to know about it, though, read a book on complexity theory.  _Deep Simplicity_ by John Gribbin is a good one.

What can I say... hmm, well the corporations might think they are manufacturing a dichotomy, but the dichotomy is simply an emergent behavior of the system, and the corps have no more control over it than any of the rest of us.  This has been proven mathematically, in theory anyway.  If you read about complexity, you'll find that the theory is quite compelling.

So often when people are successful, they would like to believe it's because they have what it takes to be successful, because they are better or special or possibly simply more modest.  I find that corporate types are even more susceptible to such BS than the rest of us.  As you look up the corporate ladder, you find each successive level more and more immersed in abstruse quasi-religious BS, which is not to say that at some points you don't also find some evidence of concurrent competency--you do--but you also find this miasma of BS that has no useful connection with reality, except that it serves as a social cement to bond together the successive layers of the corporate architecture.  This is not to say that if you speak BS you will get promoted--many don't.  Simply the fact that the corporate structure is so replete with BS indicates that there is something going on.  That something is that the BS is an emergent character of the system.  Whatever paradigms that BS manifests it's self with, such as autocratic approaches, are not so much a deliberate and optional creation of the corporation as they are an inevitable and unstoppable feature of it.

mostly I don't follow your reasoning. ; -)  I'm not sure what you mean by "all politics are local and all human relations are local."  That's a pretty strong statement, and such statements are easily contradicted unless presented in the context of some supporting model of the system.

On some level I think most governments regard any sort of social networking experiment as a black hat threat.  The only possible exception might be the one-off type case like say, Norway, and even there, it's merely that the progressives outnumber the conservatives... there are still conservative autocrats.

Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 01, 2010, 11:45:28 pm
so anyway, yeah, for many people, manson is not an idea which they imbibe, he's half of a dichotomy which they consume.  He has nothing to say for these people, he's like you say, just a mouthpiece.  Whatever artistic merit or social statements he is making is way over their heads.  Okay, then there are other people who do get his ideas and what he's saying. 

Likewise, "screaming obscenities into Ventrilo" is maybe just creating a dichotomy with no meaning or merit, or, maybe it's actually making a social statement... it totally depends on the audience.  Sally Mann is maybe child porn or maybe not, again, it depends on perception.  There is an audience out there for whom her work is porn.  And there is an audience for whom it is not. 

Screaming into a Ventrillo chat is not unlike putting a clumsy buffoon on a crowded bus... it's annoying to everyone on the bus, but it's something we see again and again in comedy movies, and sometimes in real life, and we often laugh at it.  Why?  Because there's something inherent in it which speaks to us in some way.  Everyone has different levels of tolerance for being annoyed.  Shit, I mean, in an extreme case a person might simply be annoyed by the mere sight of someone else.  Unquestionably, "screaming obscenities into Ventrilo" crosses the line and becomes anti social and annoying, but it still overlaps with that area of having redeeming social value for people.

And I mean, when you look at all the videos of people getting their heads chopped off and shit, videos of street fighting and stuff that people watch, and you compare the size of that audience to those of us who go on and laugh our asses off at the Ventrillo trolling...  we're a small minority.  Which is sad.  I've never seen 2girls1cup.  I don't have any curiosity or interest in it.  Does it do something for someone somewhere.  I'm sure.  But I'm also sure that screaming into ventrillo has more merit and meaning than 2girls1cup.  Unless you can find a way to unexpectedly stream the video onto everyone's screen all of a sudden.  Then it's a tie. 
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 02, 2010, 12:23:52 am
I think you will find me to be the last person to says lulz aren't funny. They usually are, and I'm not so high-minded as to decry them. But to clarify a few points:

Let's talk about the concept of "funny" for a second. Laughter occurs, from a child development perspective, when a child sees something that is unfamiliar or incongruent (== threatening) and yet it turns out not to be. The concept of Peekaboo and a child's instinctive laughter at that shows this progression. The fact that humans are the only primate to bare its teeth as a sign of laughter when every other one uses smiling as a sign of fear may yield something into the evolution of this mechanism. I don't know too much about evolutionary or child psychology, but what I have read seems to imply that "funny" is, much like the thrill one gets from riding a roller coaster, the trigger of a stress reaction accompanied by a knowledge that the stress isn't real. Or, to paraphrase an English lecture I heard years and years ago on the subject of Shakespeare: "What is a tragedy? A fall from grace. What is a comedy? A fall from grace? What is the difference? Whether or not you can identify with the protagonist."

So part of the reason why a retard on a bus is so hilarious in movies is that it's not really there. I've had the misfortune of having to deal with crazy and mentally people on buses and on the street (you try running a nightclub in the warehouse district and see what you find!) and while the humor there does exist, there's no way to turn off the TV, or walk away from the scene.

This black hat conceit that "Internet is not Serious Business" and "turn off the computer and let it go" doesn't always apply, for similar reasons. The fact is, everyone knows how to turn off a television. Everyone can walk out of a movie. And, moreover, there are enough alternatives that if a crazy person is yelling obscenities at a movie theater or coffee shop, you can go to another. But Ventrilo, much like any of that cloud-computing crap, is a scarce resource. There's maybe -- what? Ventrilo? Teamspeak? A handful of other options, which are about as usable as how many of your friends are using them? Unlike a simple act like turning a knob, or walking to another coffeeshop, not everyone has the technical skill to write their own gaming voice client. So people are de facto stuck with whatever means are there. And ruining the means, unlike being an ass in a public establishment, doesn't offer the same avenues of escape.

Is it funny? Sure. Is it as funny if there is no escape? Not so much.


At the end of the day it all boils down to whether or not people are in their comfort zone. If people feel threatened -- if they have wives or husbands or girlfriends or boyfriends or children -- then the line between humorously annoying and threateningly annoying becomes nudged more toward the threat side. That is just human nature and isn't going to be undone, not by performance artists, not by Kibo, not by Bantown, not by anyone; and any attempt is going to be in vain. For the record, I draw the line at brute forcing, dox dropping or that sort of thing. But everyone has their own line.

For example, fire is fun, but would you want flame near vegetation? (http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4040/4235513202_cd0aff702a.jpg) Lulz work in the same way.


The comment about all politics and relationships being local was in response to you using Manson/O'Reilly as an example here. At the end of the day, none of those examples matter. At the end of the day, we are all living in little interconnected tribes and the concept of not being a cock to a stranger is applicable no matter what tribe you're in.

To digress a bit on this point, let's take an example of rural China and rural Georgia. In rural China, sure, there is the omnipresent hand of oppressive communist blah blah blah, but at the end of the day, you can call in a few favors with a local magistrate or your village council member or whatever and get away wtih a lot more than you think you can. In rural Georgia, you can get busted fraudulently for speeding and have a tail light knocked out by the nightstick and no matter how much you can speak loudly about your Constitutional Rights, unless you kiss a little ass, you're not going to get them. Older societies, such as those in China and the Middle East, have a major emphasis on politeness, even if it is insincere, because it allows a little bit of face saving. Is it disingenuous? Sure, it is. Have these societies lasted for three thousand years? Yes, and part of it has to do with these elaborate manners.

Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 02, 2010, 07:24:38 am
random thoughts:

we can posit that humor is perhaps an evolved and/or built-in advantage, one which pushes us to explore potentially stressful situations, thereby better preparing us for such situations.

A retard on a bus scene in a movie is more funny if you can suspend disbelief, bringing yourself to contemplate the scene as if it's played out by real persons who really are trapped there, instead of by actors.  It's easier to do this in the case of a Tom Green skit, because presumably Tom Green doesn't use actors, he victimizes real people.  It's funny because there's no escape.

Speaking of docs dropping, it's interesting to note the popular web site http://www.thesmokinggun.com/ whose only function is to drop docs.  There are a lot of arguments to be made for and against dox dropping having any value or serving any purpose, and the docs on this site really run the full gamut.  Personally, I find the weekly mug shots to be in rather poor taste, essentially putting people and their misfortunes on display like animals in a zoo for our own entertainment.

This page  (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0803091pranknet1.html) is rather unique in their archive.  "Outing An Online Outlaw -- A TSG investigation unmasks the leader of Pranknet and the miscreants behind a year-long wave of phone call criminality"

I tend to agree with you that a central point here is the question of if we exist on a local or non-local level or not.

Once when I was an exchange student for a year, I was on a car trip with my adoptive family, and we're driving along, in a Peugeot or some such, and it had these funky seat controls whereby you rotate a big ass wheel at the base of the seat to incline or recline the seat back.  So I am sitting in back, and one of the sons is sitting in the front passenger seat, so I start reclining his seat, one click at a time, until some 20 minutes later, he finally becomes conscious of what his subconscious had been pondering, and knowing my sense of humor, immediately deduces what's going on without even looking, curses me, and rotates the knob back to normal.  To me that was funny as all hell.

What all that has to do with this conversation, I'm not sure, except that obviously it was a local environment that we were operating in.

But are we living in small groups?  Well, yes and no.  A lot of this humor explores the dynamics of large anonymous groups that we find ourselves in more and more these days.  I mean, in the old days, you knew everyone on a party (shared) telephone line.  They were your nearest neighbors.  Now, you click onto a shared voice conference session and who knows who might be on there.  It could be someone in China. 

It really seems like a moot point to argue that because X model of cooperation worked in a local setting for thousands of years, we should apply it in the non-local settings we increasingly find ourselves in.  Part of the reason that these models (especially the more elaborate ones) work is that the setting is local, and there is feedback in the system in the form of consequences.  So much humor relies on exploring what would happen if someone acted in an unexpected manner, e.g. if someone did something that the cooperation model doesn't predict that they will do, or even something that the model (or past experience) predicts they won't do.

So I mean, take the case of a Ventrillo chat, you have a bunch of people chatting together... they're playing a game together... them along comes someone playing the game with them who all of a sudden starts team killing everyone... and then for good measure playing wacky sound clips on the Ventrillo chat.  None of the locals would do that, but this asshole isn't part of the local group.  For whatever reasons, the consequences that apply to everyone else don't apply to him.  The people who designed the game assumed that everyone playing would be interested in winning, and in socializing.  Bad assumption.  I'm not justifying it.  This doesn't justify it.  I'm just saying.

So these models of cooperation that emerged over thousands of years, or dozens of years, depending on the society, well, none of these models would or could emerge if the environment was purely static, or purely chaotic.  It's right on that knife edge between stability and chaos that complexity emerges, that life emerges, and that models of cooperation emerge.  Irrespective of the motives of the person who is team killing everyone in sight, the fact remains that these people do exist.  They could be artists looking to make a social statement or they could be completely insane, or both.

Do we really want to play God?  Do we want to step in and force the system into a regime of stability, with everyone conforming to a given model of cooperation, agreeing that we're never going to deviate from it, we're never going to innovate, that we're going to ensure that there can be no further evolution?

So what I'm getting at is that in a sense, you can liken the Ventrillo asshole to the random genetic mutation or the random situational comedy type of accident that forces the characters into new and uncharted territory not predicted by nor accounted for in the existing standard models of cooperation.  That's why it's funny.  For most people, in large measure, the perceived humor of the situation is preempted by their operation from within the existing standard model of cooperation.  What I mean is, there is a part of their 'self' that thinks it's funny, but there's these other parts that are stronger that don't. 

We maybe never stop to think about how pervasive the effect may be, in a system, of the possibility for someone to team kill, or crash a server upon which a few or a multitude of us rely.  Look at the US VS Australia for example... In the US you have guns all over the place.  In some urban areas, literally every other car has a gun in it.  I personally have a friend who sold a car and only weeks later remembered that he had left his handgun under the seat.  In essence, no matter who your are, your chances of getting team killed by anyone, anytime, anywhere, are much higher here in the U.S.  So you can think of something like Columbine as kinda a lollz attack, if not in intent, certainly in effect.  Anyway, the effect of all of this is pervasive.  The culture of the Police is affected by it... it affects how Police interact with people on a routine basis.  Our whole CJ system is quite dystopian. 

I totally agree with the principle of not being a cock to a stranger.  I mean, if everyone would conform to this, then no one would consider gun ownership as being a necessary part of the cooperation model.

Saying that screaming into Ventrillo isn't funny, because it's being a cock to a stranger... no... I can't agree with that.  It may be morally and/or ethically reprehensible, but it's still funny... which is a paradox.  Saying that it's not funny only tells me that you have a cooperation model worked out, and I just can't believe that this cooperation model is feasible.  The world is very complex and we need to consider things from the context of this complexity.  So many of the things that we think are normal and sensical are simply a hilarious riot when considered from with some other context, such as a more complex and realistic context. 

Personally, I would like to see us move towards more local systems, instead of artificially stitching together a world where everyone (all 6 billion + or whatever) is in the same chat room.  In a more local system, yes, not being a cock to a stranger works, and makes sense.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 02, 2010, 08:17:04 am
random thoughts:

we can posit that humor is perhaps an evolved and/or built-in advantage, one which pushes us to explore potentially stressful situations, thereby better preparing us for such situations.

A retard on a bus scene in a movie is more funny if you can suspend disbelief, bringing yourself to contemplate the scene as if it's played out by real persons who really are trapped there, instead of by actors.  It's easier to do this in the case of a Tom Green skit, because presumably Tom Green doesn't use actors, he victimizes real people.  It's funny because there's no escape.

Speaking of docs dropping, it's interesting to note the popular web site http://www.thesmokinggun.com/ whose only function is to drop docs.  There are a lot of arguments to be made for and against dox dropping having any value or serving any purpose, and the docs on this site really run the full gamut.  Personally, I find the weekly mug shots to be in rather poor taste, essentially putting people and their misfortunes on display like animals in a zoo for our own entertainment.

This page  (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0803091pranknet1.html) is rather unique in their archive.  "Outing An Online Outlaw -- A TSG investigation unmasks the leader of Pranknet and the miscreants behind a year-long wave of phone call criminality"

I tend to agree with you that a central point here is the question of if we exist on a local or non-local level or not.

Once when I was an exchange student for a year, I was on a car trip with my adoptive family, and we're driving along, in a Peugeot or some such, and it had these funky seat controls whereby you rotate a big ass wheel at the base of the seat to incline or recline the seat back.  So I am sitting in back, and one of the sons is sitting in the front passenger seat, so I start reclining his seat, one click at a time, until some 20 minutes later, he finally becomes conscious of what his subconscious had been pondering, and knowing my sense of humor, immediately deduces what's going on without even looking, curses me, and rotates the knob back to normal.  To me that was funny as all hell.

What all that has to do with this conversation, I'm not sure, except that obviously it was a local environment that we were operating in.

But are we living in small groups?  Well, yes and no.  A lot of this humor explores the dynamics of large anonymous groups that we find ourselves in more and more these days.  I mean, in the old days, you knew everyone on a party (shared) telephone line.  They were your nearest neighbors.  Now, you click onto a shared voice conference session and who knows who might be on there.  It could be someone in China. 

It really seems like a moot point to argue that because X model of cooperation worked in a local setting for thousands of years, we should apply it in the non-local settings we increasingly find ourselves in.  Part of the reason that these models (especially the more elaborate ones) work is that the setting is local, and there is feedback in the system in the form of consequences.  So much humor relies on exploring what would happen if someone acted in an unexpected manner, e.g. if someone did something that the cooperation model doesn't predict that they will do, or even something that the model (or past experience) predicts they won't do.

So I mean, take the case of a Ventrillo chat, you have a bunch of people chatting together... they're playing a game together... them along comes someone playing the game with them who all of a sudden starts team killing everyone... and then for good measure playing wacky sound clips on the Ventrillo chat.  None of the locals would do that, but this asshole isn't part of the local group.  For whatever reasons, the consequences that apply to everyone else don't apply to him.  The people who designed the game assumed that everyone playing would be interested in winning, and in socializing.  Bad assumption.  I'm not justifying it.  This doesn't justify it.  I'm just saying.

So these models of cooperation that emerged over thousands of years, or dozens of years, depending on the society, well, none of these models would or could emerge if the environment was purely static, or purely chaotic.  It's right on that knife edge between stability and chaos that complexity emerges, that life emerges, and that models of cooperation emerge.  Irrespective of the motives of the person who is team killing everyone in sight, the fact remains that these people do exist.  They could be artists looking to make a social statement or they could be completely insane, or both.

Do we really want to play God?  Do we want to step in and force the system into a regime of stability, with everyone conforming to a given model of cooperation, agreeing that we're never going to deviate from it, we're never going to innovate, that we're going to ensure that there can be no further evolution?

So what I'm getting at is that in a sense, you can liken the Ventrillo asshole to the random genetic mutation or the random situational comedy type of accident that forces the characters into new and uncharted territory not predicted by nor accounted for in the existing standard models of cooperation.  That's why it's funny.  For most people, in large measure, the perceived humor of the situation is preempted by their operation from within the existing standard model of cooperation.  What I mean is, there is a part of their 'self' that thinks it's funny, but there's these other parts that are stronger that don't. 

We maybe never stop to think about how pervasive the effect may be, in a system, of the possibility for someone to team kill, or crash a server upon which a few or a multitude of us rely.  Look at the US VS Australia for example... In the US you have guns all over the place.  In some urban areas, literally every other car has a gun in it.  I personally have a friend who sold a car and only weeks later remembered that he had left his handgun under the seat.  In essence, no matter who your are, your chances of getting team killed by anyone, anytime, anywhere, are much higher here in the U.S.  So you can think of something like Columbine as kinda a lollz attack, if not in intent, certainly in effect.  Anyway, the effect of all of this is pervasive.  The culture of the Police is affected by it... it affects how Police interact with people on a routine basis.  Our whole CJ system is quite dystopian. 

I totally agree with the principle of not being a cock to a stranger.  I mean, if everyone would conform to this, then no one would consider gun ownership as being a necessary part of the cooperation model.

Saying that screaming into Ventrillo isn't funny, because it's being a cock to a stranger... no... I can't agree with that.  It may be morally and/or ethically reprehensible, but it's still funny... which is a paradox.  Saying that it's not funny only tells me that you have a cooperation model worked out, and I just can't believe that this cooperation model is feasible.  The world is very complex and we need to consider things from the context of this complexity.  So many of the things that we think are normal and sensical are simply a hilarious riot when considered from with some other context, such as a more complex and realistic context. 

Personally, I would like to see us move towards more local systems, instead of artificially stitching together a world where everyone (all 6 billion + or whatever) is in the same chat room.  In a more local system, yes, not being a cock to a stranger works, and makes sense.

I remember reading somewhere that the slowest-growing but longest-lasting partici##### in repeated Prisoner's Dilemma are Tit for Two Tats - Tit for Tat did well until a "random mutation" factor was introduced, which then lead into an endless spiral of tit for tatting. Tit for Two Tats had a certain exploitability potential, but within acceptable bounds - the resulting tolerance/wiggle room allowed the system to handle the occasional mutation.

To that end, manners and the ability to forbear slights against us are an example of the tit for two tat paradigm. It is in this sense that I can agree that the original assholish behavior will be tolerated and thus the inherent humor of it can be appreciated. The challenge here is not to push it -- if you have a Tit for N Tats paradigm, and you do N + 1 Tats, you overload the system and cause a bad feedback loop. A simpler, more verbal example is the "Boy Who Cried Wolf." his need for lulz caused him to go to that N + 1th step and break down the social support framework.

Given that people don't walk around with signs on their head saying exactly how many lulz they will tolerate before they snap, it is a safer bet to avoid trying to toe that line. A select few do, but the secret in my opinion is to cause the victim himself to cross that line by exposing a prejudice or bad behavior. Andy Kaufman was the master of this. Sascha Baron Cohen much less so.

As for the concept of moving toward localized systems,  in a sense this is exactly against what you railed against TOUAMB (as Mr. Wonderful or neonfreon, I forget); that the group was too insular and like-minded. I've said it before and I'll say it again: you are right. A little shake-up is always needed. Lord knows I need someone to take the mantle of Crazy Troll in Chief away from me. I even think I offered you pointers to troll a bit more opaquely (shaggy dogs are great for that). Bottom line is, this group isn't very forgiving because they do have a little touch of the Irish Aspie in them. Their Tit for N Tats is somewhat lower than that of regular society. On the plus side, they can probably count an entire box of toothpicks you spill on the floor. They also will have the relentless devotion to pore through the entire Austin phone book to find you. It's a fundamental tradeoff, like torque versus acceleration.  Or should I say dorque versus....

Really, at the end of the day, my only issue is with brute forcign and dox dropping. Yes, I know that sites like Smoking Gun drop dox and I am of two minds of that. On the one hand, nearly all the dox dropped are that of famous or public figures. Private individuals, den mothers etc. I don't think meet any sort of criterion for dox dropping. I wouldn't even say people of local importance meet that factor. This is something about weev that I fundamentally disagree with. The concept of dropping dox on someone because you disagree with them or don't like them makes a personal issue out of a disagreement, and IMHO I consider that reprehensible.

On the other hand, I do believe in a free press and have done more than my share of dumpster diving over the years. I know that some information never sees the light of day unless someone drops it. I know for every weev there is an Erin Brockovitch out there. So I can't  just declare all doxdrops to be fundamentally evil, and that's it. Yet I do think that there should be some sort of -- to steal a Wikipedism -- notability standard or notable cause. If someone is being a dick to you, or being a dick to their children or being a dick to their country or being a dick to humanity, then it is permissible IMO to stand up and make a fuss about it. Even then, it may not be worth it: vigilantism is often as un- or counter-productive as it is romanticized. But at least there is a cause there, because someone else was being a dick first. The concept of forebearance to a degree and proportional response to threats and reaction rather than instigation are common facets of manners, of "not being a cock to strangers," of Hammurabi's Law.

And in the end, that's the Golden Rule, isn't it?
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Drygioni on January 02, 2010, 12:40:25 pm
Christ, this almost makes me miss the trolling.



Just kidding. An interesting read.

I've noticed as well, when you make someone angry and they begin to threaten you, it's absolutely hilarious until you actually begin to suspect they may be willing/able to exact some sort of vengeance.

On online games many a time a troll simply laughs louder and louder the worse the insults get. There's no way in hell anyone can deal with him because he's just an online avatar, he doesn't care at all about what you can dish out to him in that setting. Like that Heath Ledger guy in Batman, except he's not an avatar (OR IS HE?), he's just mental

In the school playground, the annoying little shit who'd get some suicide mission kick out of insulting the bigger kids would giggle like a maniac when the bigger kid made punching motions and neck slitting signs whilst the teacher was around. As soon as the bigger kid got him out of adult authority he'd scream and cry, out of the comfort zone of safety.

Even the other day I saw some poor unfortunate doused by some nobhead group of students. The students were pissing themselves whilst the guy screamed obscenities. As soon as he walked over to them they all scattered, nervously laughing. Still enjoying themselves cause he couldn't catch them but the laughter now came from the thrill of not being caught

Huh
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: dejavroom on January 02, 2010, 08:06:53 pm
so why not engineer a larger on-topic community by moving the off-topic socializing sorta into it's own more separate realm or dimension, and you could have multiple such dimensions, each unique like a snow flake.
 

This would work if Achewood merited this much dedicated discussion; I think that if that was the case, the board would have reacted organically, and incorporated some such change already. As it is, I think what made the board thrive even when there weasn't enough material coming out, was the spectacular and unashamed capacity for straying from subjects.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: smick on January 02, 2010, 08:55:56 pm
Personally, I think Ratacat should take his performance art to a better venue.

Bars, and public spaces.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: AugustWest on January 02, 2010, 11:14:18 pm
You certainly do have an ironclad rationale for being an asshole. 

Ever tried, you know, not being an asshole?
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 02, 2010, 11:34:40 pm
You certainly do have an ironclad rationale for being an asshole. 

Ever tried, you know, not being an asshole?

he isnt being an asshole.  were just too stupid or stubborn to understand his jokes.  he is like an andy kaufman of the intarwepz.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 03, 2010, 01:54:57 am
Isosceles : Hobbsy :: Andy Kaufman : Sascha Baron Cohen
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: jay-ell on January 03, 2010, 02:16:03 am
I don't see what this thread has to do with Achewood; I think it should be locked and/or deleted.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 03, 2010, 03:33:48 am
I don't see what this thread has to do with Achewood; I think it should be locked and/or deleted.

amen
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 03, 2010, 03:42:00 am
I don't see what this thread has to do with Achewood; I think it should be locked and/or deleted.

see that's what I've been saying all along about this whole board!  finally someone agrees with me

but seriously, this particular thread is in wildcard, and, it's completely open ended

Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND...
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 03, 2010, 03:57:46 am
greenkoolayd is puerto rican? 

re: bobby isosceles, yeah I hadn't heard of the tit for two tats, just tit for tat.  But then I'm not an expert on any of this stuff anyway.  just kinda trying to make the most sense of it that my lay mind is capable of.  but I guess that's true of most of us with all this gee whiz bang modern science crap nowadays.

your description of the touambfags as match counters was hilarious.  I hadn't considered that possibility before, but it makes sense I suppose, that such an environment would attract aspies.  it attracted me, anyway.

when it comes to dox dropping... that shit is going to be a thing of the past soon.  As new and better techniques are developed to exchange information, the possibilities of google for exposing personal information and making connections between once disparate bits of information is all going to look like chump change.  humanity is headed head first for an era that for lack of a better metaphor can be called the 'borg' stage of evolution, where exchange of knowledge is instantaneous.  it'll be interesting...

well thanks for ruining my fun and bringing cogent though into the trolling/game harassment equation.  I swear to f'in god if the next time I have my d1ck up some chick's asshole and I'm about to break up with her at the same time that I cum, and I find myself unable to cum, I'm coming looking for you instead...!



And in the end, that's the Golden Rule, isn't it?

Harumph.  maybe.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 03, 2010, 04:00:23 am
greenkoolayd is puerto rican? 

o_O

what gave you that idea?
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 03, 2010, 05:28:17 am
I had some friends once that was from Puerto Rico and you look similar to them so logical deduction is you is from there or maybe your ancestors is from there.  Do you know Angel? 
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 03, 2010, 01:11:09 pm
I don't see what this thread has to do with Achewood; I think it should be locked and/or deleted.

By the way, that's a rather worrisome attitude to see expressed.  You come across like some autocrat drunk with power.  I mean, if you're gonna propose deleting one or more person's speech, you should express the rationale.  If it's such a blatant case that no rationale needs expressing, then go ahead and just delete it already.  Conducting a discussion with the rationale hidden between the lines and implied instead of expressed directly and overtly has the effect of cultivating an atmosphere of exclusivity and privilege, serving to disenfranchise those who aren't privy to the secret rationales being developed by the privileged elite.  The right to confront the accusations being leveraged against one's self is fundamental to due process.  But I seriously don't believe for a second that some of the people who run this board have any respect for the role of due process in any form of society...
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: AugustWest on January 03, 2010, 01:39:52 pm
But I seriously don't believe for a second that some of the people who run this board have any respect for the role of due process in any form of society...


Help! Help! I'm being oppressed!!11!  The mean ol' people (who I keep kicking in the shins) want me to go away because I act like an asshole.

The government owes you due process.  I don't.

Fuck off, whiny.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: jay-ell on January 03, 2010, 02:30:17 pm
By the way, that's a rather worrisome attitude to see expressed.  You come across like some autocrat drunk with power.  I mean, if you're gonna propose deleting one or more person's speech, you should express the rationale.  If it's such a blatant case that no rationale needs expressing, then go ahead and just delete it already.  Conducting a discussion with the rationale hidden between the lines and implied instead of expressed directly and overtly has the effect of cultivating an atmosphere of exclusivity and privilege, serving to disenfranchise those who aren't privy to the secret rationales being developed by the privileged elite.  The right to confront the accusations being leveraged against one's self is fundamental to due process.  But I seriously don't believe for a second that some of the people who run this board have any respect for the role of due process in any form of society...


Sorry, I forgot that they don't have sarcasm in Texas.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: wombat on January 03, 2010, 03:26:36 pm
I'm always fascinated by those internet people who think that 'free speech' means that I am supposed to let people stand around my living room and spout off stuff that I find offensive. August would know this better than me, but I am pretty sure that is not what the founding fathers had in mind.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 03, 2010, 03:27:02 pm
Sorry, I forgot that they don't have sarcasm in Texas.

He, too, is being sarcastic.

My God, people; it's like all of you Rain Men are trying to be funny with all the grace of an epileptic sumo wrestler with a sledgehammer. You are like deaf people trying to play Telephone. You are like blind people trying to play Pin The Tail on the Donkey. You are like mute people trying to play ... another game of Telephone.

We neurotypicals don't try to toothpick-count, do we? In return, please don't do sarcasm. Please stick to Aspie-Approved "funny" things like quoting Monty Python ad Nauseam and XKCD "punchlines" please. In return, everyone will promise to "laugh."

Thank you.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 03, 2010, 03:31:03 pm
I'm always fascinated by those internet people who think that 'free speech' means that I am supposed to let people stand around my living room and spout off stuff that I find offensive. August would know this better than me, but I am pretty sure that is not what the founding fathers had in mind.


The blackhat/b-tard/H4X0R TH3 PL4N3+ types do not believe that the Intertrons count as your living room. After all, your entryway to the Intertubes is connected to their entryway. As far as they are concerned, the Internet is a giant easement and therefore should be considered shared property. Thus, anything you put on the Interwebs is free for all. Also, we are the Borg, apparently. Why, it's the 21st century and we have Twitter, so we must be becoming the Borg. Never mind the fact that there hasn't been a single day in human history without war, that we can't even get everyone in this country to agree the President is natural-born and that there are religions that maintain schisms over things that happened 1500 years ago. All of this is IRRELEVANT! We have Web 2.0 Ajax APIs and SMS text messaging from Web applications! Clearly we are A HIVE MIND.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: AugustWest on January 03, 2010, 04:42:44 pm

The blackhat/b-tard/H4X0R TH3 PL4N3+ types do not believe that the Intertrons count as your living room. After all, your entryway to the Intertubes is connected to their entryway. As far as they are concerned, the Internet is a giant easement and therefore should be considered shared property. Thus, anything you put on the Interwebs is free for all. Also, we are the Borg, apparently. Why, it's the 21st century and we have Twitter, so we must be becoming the Borg. Never mind the fact that there hasn't been a single day in human history without war, that we can't even get everyone in this country to agree the President is natural-born and that there are religions that maintain schisms over things that happened 1500 years ago. All of this is IRRELEVANT! We have Web 2.0 Ajax APIs and SMS text messaging from Web applications! Clearly we are A HIVE MIND.


OK, that explains why they think they are entitled to come into our living room.  What I don't understand is why they want to.  We're boring, hypocritical, unenlightened.  Why spend any more time than required around such clods?
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 03, 2010, 04:55:52 pm
OK, that explains why they think they are entitled to come into our living room.  What I don't understand is why they want to.  We're boring, hypocritical, unenlightened.  Why spend any more time than required around such clods?

Two words: Lulz.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: AugustWest on January 03, 2010, 05:50:35 pm
Two words: Lulz.

This is funny?  Really?
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: dejavroom on January 03, 2010, 08:38:19 pm
This is funny?  Really?

Maybe lulz ain't exactly "funny". What do I know, I was born in the 70's.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 03, 2010, 09:02:08 pm
Appropos of nothing, my absolute favourite part of the trolling cycle is that brief period where the troll pretends to kind of start changing his ways and become a part of the community so that his next volley of vitriol is more effective and the more gullible about are "shocked" by the "betrayal".

At a certain point for me, I guess, the obvious can become SO obvious that is spins the dial and becomes fascinating.

ALSO: my favourite part of the life cycle of water is when evaporated water becomes clouds.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: smick on January 03, 2010, 09:08:21 pm

The blackhat/b-tard/H4X0R TH3 PL4N3+ types do not believe that the Intertrons count as your living room. After all, your entryway to the Intertubes is connected to their entryway. As far as they are concerned, the Internet is a giant easement and therefore should be considered shared property.


     I've never understood the free speech argument on the internet, when your free speech is speechifying at the pleasure of someone else's resources.   Certainly the tubes ARE easements, and I think Free Speech in the tube is important.  
     This is a conflict to what I just said however, in the infrastructure is owned by the big backbone carriers.   It's different though as they're in the infrastructure business.  It's a similar analog to the telephone, wherein they make money providing those tubes to people regardless of their content as long as it isn't abusive or destructive to the other users of their infrastructure.
     When we get to all of these end nodes of the internet however, they're owned and operated by private citizens.   I see no obligation to users to provide privacy, free speech, or access.   We're all here on someone's good graces, and should expect to see that ended at any moment on nothing more than a whim, or even a whimsy.  "HEY!  TODAY I'M GOING TO DELETE ALL USERS THAT HAVE A D IN THEIR ACCOUNT NAME!" is a just FINE activity.
     Certainly that wouldn't be conducive to a pleasant environment for discourse, but... you're know OWED anything and are free to go find a better place at any moment.   There's a lot of entitlement in people on the internet.   Mostly when I see the phrase "free speech" coming out of anyone it just comes off bratty.   "I CAN DO WHAT I WANT!  I'M AN ADULT!  IT'S A FREE COUNTRY!"

     For certain, all the bantown/b-tard/Already In Use folks are FREE to do their performance art.   Just not necessarily here.  Dreamhost has very reasonable rates.   You're free to put up a server there for as long as they'll have you.

Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on January 03, 2010, 09:10:01 pm
hey LFM, Did you know Kurt Vonnegut was a hack and that socialism was invented by satan? You should read some stuff by Ayn Rand, she is an author with some good ideas and none of them are wrong. We should lower taxes on rich people so they can make more jobs for poor people.


Ahh... I cant even pretend to do that anymore. Ive lost my edge.

Also, smick, he did start up another achewood message board somewhere and it had like 2 users. I forget what the link was.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: smick on January 03, 2010, 09:21:21 pm
Also, smick, he did start up another achewood message board somewhere and it had like 2 users. I forget what the link was.

Smells like... freedom.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: jay-ell on January 03, 2010, 10:06:43 pm
Two words: Lulz.

I guess I'm old, too, but I yearn for the simple days when things were done for the jazz, or possibly for the kids.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Chump Change on January 03, 2010, 10:25:20 pm
hot-cha-cha-cha-cha!
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: wombat on January 04, 2010, 12:03:42 am
hey LFM, Did you know Kurt Vonnegut was a hack and that socialism was invented by satan? You should read some stuff by Ayn Rand, she is an author with some good ideas and none of them are wrong. We should lower taxes on rich people so they can make more jobs for poor people.


Ahh... I cant even pretend to do that anymore. Ive lost my edge.


Aw, that is the saddest thing.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: smick on January 04, 2010, 12:15:57 am
I guess I'm old, too, but I yearn for the simple days when things were done for the jazz, or possibly for the kids.

When I'm not sure about something, I proclaim that I will do it for SCIENCE.

On an unrelated note: Friday evening, I adjusted the bindings in my rental snow board, and then proceeded to zip down the mountain, and cram my face and shoulder into the ground.   I swore I had broken my collar bone... for science. 

I didn't, but man, I've never heard my body make those kinds of crunchy noises.   I've noted it in my log book.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: AugustWest on January 04, 2010, 01:15:42 am
hot-cha-cha-cha-cha!

JAZZ HANDS!!!
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 04, 2010, 01:40:24 am
holy batman batman

did we get an discussion going here or what.

okay, I wasn't actually being sarcastic, well kinda in a way I was.  In an auspie way.  I can man up to that.

As for the freedom of speech arguments... as for the fact that it's a private server... *shrug*  yeah in theory you can make that argument, but it's just not a good argument, because for whatever reason, if people congregate in a place, say the town pub, and the town pub is private, and then the pub owner decides he's not going to allow any black people in, or anyone who has this or that idea...  it's the same thing.  When you limit free speech - even on private property - there is a line that can be crossed where it's to the detriment of society...  does that line apply in my case?  Probably not, because like the patrons who are too blind and uneducated to see the harm in not allowing black people to socialize with them, you guys are probably all too close minded for my radiant sunshine of ideas to make a difference for y'all.

as for the borg, no bobby, we're not borg yet.  this web 2.0 sh1t ain't borgish.  we're about to become borged, however.  I estimate sometime in the next 5 years tops.  if that will lead to more peace or more war, it's hard to say...  it will simply exponentially increase the rate with which our culture evolves... or devolves, as the case may be.

ALSO: my favourite part of the life cycle of water is when evaporated water becomes clouds.

water can not be said to be alive except perhaps if you are referring to the interesting things that happen during phase transitions, e.g. at the transition from stable liquid to chaotic boiling, the water spontaneously organizes it's self into beehive-like hexagons... if you heat a shallow pan of water on the stove gradually you can maybe reproduce this.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: miles on January 04, 2010, 01:44:02 am
I've been thrown out of drinking establishments for arguing with bartenders, stealing drinks and passing out. Fuck that noise.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 04, 2010, 01:52:34 am
I've been thrown out of drinking establishments for arguing with bartenders, stealing drinks and passing out. Fuck that noise.

yes and there were times and places where you would get thrown out for bein' black.

just because you aren't aware that you harbor any ridiculous prejudices doesn't prove that you don't. 
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 04, 2010, 01:53:53 am
The Force is in the water, man, and it is alive in that sense.

Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 04, 2010, 01:59:17 am
hold your hand up to this topic, press your hand against the screen (not too hard if you have an LCD) and you will be healed!!!

also I need you to donate some money to my paypal account...
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: AugustWest on January 04, 2010, 02:22:24 am
Quote
As for the freedom of speech arguments... as for the fact that it's a private server... *shrug*  yeah in theory you can make that argument, but it's just not a good argument

SCOTUS would disagree with you.

just because you aren't aware that you harbor any ridiculous prejudices doesn't prove that you don't. 

You're absolutely right.  I have a ridiculous prejudice against obnoxious people.  For some reason, I don't like people who intentionally annoy me.  Go figure. 

Are you seriously arguing that we should overcome our prejudices and like people who are jerks to us?  Because I'd be happy to come and punch you in the throat so we can be bestest friends.



I don't know dude.  What the fuck do you want from this interaction, anyway?
 
I mean, we have a little community here.  Perhaps it's not all that great, but those of who hang here enjoy it.

As with any community, we have our culture, norms and mores.  What I want to know is this:  Do you want to be a member of our community or are you just here to heckle us? 

If you want to be a part, we can probably work something out.  However, becoming a member of the community means accepting our culture, norms and mores.  If you want to be a member of the Water Buffalo Lodge, you have to take the Water Buffalo oath and live by the Water Buffalo bylaws.  Nobody's forcing you.  But don't be surprised if you're not welcome in the Water Buffalo clubhouse if you won't.

If you just want to make fun of our fezzes, I guess that's OK too.  But if all you can contribute is scorn you should expect us to ignore the ever loving shit out of you.

So what is it?  Are you on the bus or off the bus?
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 04, 2010, 02:30:55 am
I like to imagine the SCOTUS as a fantasy-literature monster.

Like one so powerful that it scares away lesser monsters.

"You are in a pitch black room. The good news is that there are no grue. The bad news is that this is because The Scotus already ate them all."
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 04, 2010, 02:42:55 am
I didn't like the tone of voice that the head water buffalo took with me several posts back.  yeah that's right, I called Jay-ell a water buffalo just now.  as fpor your mores norms and such anf such, I dunno, I guess the thing about all that is that I don't NEED to care about those.  fitting into the community isn't really a big concern of mine.  sure some of you think I'm mean and some think I'm batshit insane but I still get something out of interacting with some of you so I guess that means that there must me something in some of youall's perception of me and reaction towards me that makes it worthwhile.  Meanwhile a lot of you, perhaps the same ones, are scratching your heads and wonderinf why why why what is this dynamic who is this person lets qualify him and quantiify him and and and

okay, you want the tryth.  okay what it is is I am a quasi-sentient space satellite that has been sent over from another galaxy.  I was in transift for many many thousands of years, travelling at the speed of light, and I grew quite insane over the course of my lonesome journey, especially after I passed too close to a quasar star and my porn banks became corrupted.  I was supposed to report to you on the life forms that sent me here but much of the information I had on them got overwritten when I started doodling in what was supposed to be protected memory, trying to figure out optimal game strategy for a game similar to what you humans call tic-tac-tow.

suffice it to say, my cultural perspective not to mention my very cognition is substantially different from anything you earthlings are acquainted with, so while it may not be possible to explain me exactly in terms which would satiate you, yes, I do get something out of interacting with you, and I do hope that you will continue to entertain enteracting with me.

your internet pen=pal from the galaxy quadrant fb2f,
-Cephalodroid Charlie, version 3.7beta
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 04, 2010, 02:57:49 am
Our Earth gift of a "ukulele" will help you.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: schnitzelbank on January 04, 2010, 03:49:34 am
Our Earth gift of a "ukulele" will help you.

A ukulele is not a child's toy. Ukulele is serious business.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: bluemoon72 on January 04, 2010, 05:37:55 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErMWX--UJZ4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErMWX--UJZ4)
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 04, 2010, 05:43:41 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LrXlVPn0DI
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Doc on January 04, 2010, 07:18:31 am
Are you on the bus or off the bus?

Back of the bus?

Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: smick on January 04, 2010, 07:21:45 am
and then the pub owner decides he's not going to allow any black people in, or anyone who has this or that idea...  it's the same thing. 

Wow!  Wowowowowow!

You totally equate being crap to being black.

I think it is a short leap to say that you feel that by the transitive nature of crap that you feel like being black is like being crap.   

Why do you hate black people, man?   That's totally not ok, dude.   Not ok.

Don't hate black people.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 04, 2010, 07:32:03 am
My theory is that his only interaction with African Americans was watching Steve Martin's "The Jerk" wherein Steve Martin is a jerk who also believes himself to be African American as he was RAISED by African-Americans and... this is why he thinks he can draw analogies between being black and being a jerk. When actually they are just two separate traits of the same fictional character.

Also, you know, he is an internet troller so he is purposely constructing faulty analogies to get rises outta people.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 04, 2010, 08:06:49 am
Also, you know, he is an internet troller so he is purposely constructing faulty analogies to get rises outta people.

no, okay, F you guys, quit trolling me, that's uncalled for.  in case you gen1suses aint noticed yet, everyall of my logic is twisted and skewered and faulty.  of course my analogies is fallacious like everything else.  the truth is between the lines, dudes.  I speak in codes and insinuations and shit.  Is I Ted Danson or Michael Richards, or is I Bert Williams?  Only you can decide.  I didn't grow up black in no Mississippi town, but then again I didn't grow up white in no midwestern book burning burg either.  Matter a fact where I grew up, I was one of the few white people in the whole country.  So maybe I just internalized a thing or two about racial dichotomy and perception of normalcy, who knows. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so5XDNmFtd4) (link to Ludacris - Southern Hospitality)
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 04, 2010, 08:29:03 am
    When life seems full of clouds and rain,
    And I am filled with naught but pain,
    Who soothes my thumping, bumping brain?
    [pause] Nobody.
    When winter comes with snow and sleet,
    And me with hunger and cold feet,
    Who says, "Here's two bits, go and eat"?
    [pause] Nobody.
    I ain't never done nothin' to Nobody.
    I ain't never got nothin' from Nobody, no time.
    And, until I get somethin' from somebody sometime,
    I don't intend to do nothin' for Nobody, no time.

--Bert Williams




"Tout le monde veut être un star, mais personne veut être une planète. Tout le monde entraîne dans les bars où personne n’est honnête. Tout le monde veut que tout le monde l’aime mais personne n’aime tout le monde."  (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv154aN-CHU)

--Luc De Larochelière "Cash City"

Luc de la Rocheliere - Cash City
Tout le monde veut être une star mais personne veut être une planète
tout le monde traine dans les bars où personne n'est honnête
Tout le monde veut que tout le monde l'aime mais personne n'aime tout le monde
Tout le monde veut que tout le monde l']aime mais personne, personne,
personne n'aime tout le monde à cash city
Tout le monde a des idées empruntées à la télé
Tout le monde a ses coutumes chacun a son costume
Tout le monde est imposteur chacun est son propre héros
Tout le monde a un poster de Marilyn Monroe
Tout le monde veut que tout le monde l'aime mais personne n'aime tout le monde
Tout le monde veut que tout le monde l']aime mais personne, personne,
personne n'aime tout le monde à cash city
Parfois on sort à cash city
Dans les tours de l'ennui
Tout le monde veut prendre de l'altitude de l'altitude
A cash city
Dans une ville qui n'est belle que la nuit
Dans les yeux qui supplient
Tout le monde danse avec sa solitude, sa folitude
A cash city
Tout le mode rêve à l'amour Chacun a son histoire de cul
Et quand revient le jour Tout le monde reste déçu
Tout le monde fait son petit numéro et danse dans son coin
Tout le monde fait le même rêve porno de se tenir la main
À cash city
Tout le monde veut être quelqu'un car personne n'aime personne
Tout le monde veut être quelqu'un avant que le glas sonne
veut que tout le monde l'aime mais personne n'aime tout le monde Tout le monde
veut que tout le monde l'aime mais personne, personne, personne n'aime tout le monde
A cash city
Parfois on sort à cash city
Dans les tours de l'ennui
Tout le monde veut prendre de l'altitude de l'altitude
A cash city
Dans une ville qui n'est belle que la nuit
Dans les yeux qui supplient
Tout le monde danse avec sa solitude, sa folitude
A cash city



Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: dejavroom on January 04, 2010, 11:23:20 am
I think all the "lulz" that could possibly be obtained from this were already harvested, long ago, in the first page. I'd suggest blocking this thread just because it's ratacat's little spotlight venue, and he's boring, and when this thread is locked he'll probably start losing his marbles and then someone can ban him, and that will be pretty neat.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 04, 2010, 11:59:04 am
Think I'm Losing My Marbles - Mendelson Joe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5QP05o2YjY)

what?  you didn't like the French song?  It was very clever.  The google translation into English isn't even completely off.

I've figured out that if you ever want to write an illegal thereatening letter, like threatening to kill the president, you should feed it through the google translator a few times...  translate into a dozen languages, then back into English, and no one will be able to recognize your writing style after that.  The unabomber could have benefitted from google translator.  wasn't it his brother or someone who recognized him in his writing and turned him in.  But then again he was a teacher at Berkley, so, it was only a matter of time before they figured him out anyway.

sorry if it seems like I'm all tap dancing in a spot light over here.  I guess I mean no offense I don't mean to sound rude or anything but I mean, if all you see this thread as is troll feeding, then don't feed it! 

I'm sorry if my mind's tangents don't fit neatly into your pre-ordained ideas of what kinda categories ideas should fit in

DID YOU SEE THE THREAD WHERE I DISCUSS MY ADHD???  DID YOU HAPPEN TO NOTICE THAT ONE???? 

sometimes me and categories don't go well although i think for the most part this thread has been pretty consistent it's been 50% at least about the question of who the hell I am and I should be banned and I AM THE WALRUS JU JU FINGER COO COO KACHOO

right anyway sorry if it wasn't my turn to post it's hard for me to tell sometimes what order this is all supposed to go in especially at this hour of the decade.


Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: dejavroom on January 04, 2010, 12:23:25 pm
Pay no attention to us; you are a very interesting person =)
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 04, 2010, 03:04:11 pm
I'm glad I am not the only person who understands/is amused by this. Jeez, it's like none of you people have eaten hard shell crabs before. You gotta pick through a lot of inedible crap to find the sweet, sweet meat in the middle. Maybe this is why Jason makes you so ... wait for it ..



... wait for it ...


... WAIT for it ...



..... CRABBY.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on January 04, 2010, 03:50:02 pm
ALL I SEE IS RAIN, ALL I FEEL IS PAIN - DMX
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: AugustWest on January 04, 2010, 03:51:54 pm

... wait for it ...


... WAIT for it ...



..... CRABBY.

A lame pun?  I expect better from you Bobby.  For shame.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 04, 2010, 03:57:45 pm
A lame pun?  I expect better from you Bobby.  For shame.

AUGUSTUS DIDNT WAIT FOR IT QUICK APPLY THE ANTIVENOM BEFORE HE GOES INTO RENAL FAILURE
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: smick on January 04, 2010, 05:08:35 pm
I think I understand now what he's trying to get at, and he's just too polite to say it, so I'll say it for him.

There was a man from history who "moderated" an "internet forum".

His name was Hitler, and he "moderated" the "Jews."

The moderators here are exactly like Hitler.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 04, 2010, 05:29:20 pm
I think I understand now what he's trying to get at, and he's just too polite to say it, so I'll say it for him.

There was a man from history who "moderated" an "internet forum".

His name was Hitler, and he "moderated" the "Jews."

The moderators here are exactly like Hitler.


And /b/ aka ANONYMOUS is just a bunch of INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS who are fighting to preserve FREEDOM JUSTICE and the RON PAUL WAY.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 04, 2010, 05:39:04 pm
I'm glad I am not the only person who understands/is amused by this. Jeez, it's like none of you people have eaten hard shell crabs before. You gotta pick through a lot of inedible crap to find the sweet, sweet meat in the middle. Maybe this is why Jason makes you so ... wait for it ..



... wait for it ...


... WAIT for it ...



..... CRABBY.

i dislike seafood.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 04, 2010, 05:45:34 pm
i dislike seafood.


That's awfully Puerto Rican of you.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 04, 2010, 05:53:11 pm

That's awfully Puerto Rican of you.

i was raised in pennsylvania.  it is a commonwealth, just like puerto rico.  im sure that is the reason why.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: AugustWest on January 04, 2010, 06:11:03 pm
I think I understand now what he's trying to get at, and he's just too polite to say it, so I'll say it for him.

There was a man from history who "moderated" an "internet forum".

His name was Hitler, and he "moderated" the "Jews."

The moderators here are exactly like Hitler.

Nuh-uh.

My mustache is longer.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: jay-ell on January 04, 2010, 06:33:46 pm
i dislike seafood.

I'm allergic to shellfish. Maybe that's why every time I see a new post from ratacat I break out in hives.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Choop on January 04, 2010, 06:48:20 pm
TROLL MACHT FREI
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: bluemoon72 on January 04, 2010, 06:48:24 pm
i was raised in pennsylvania.  it is a commonwealth, just like puerto rico.  im sure that is the reason why.

Oh so canned.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 06, 2010, 09:46:40 am
everyone I appreciate the creative display names tres chic

by the way I notice my cans of doctor peffer has gone down to -5 listen you bastard whoever is doing that do it to my face okay come out and say "I took away a can because X" 

don't be maliciously passive aggressive it's not healthy and god will kill you for it
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Doc on January 06, 2010, 10:46:51 am
He might slap us with God's Own Dick.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: AugustWest on January 06, 2010, 01:39:13 pm
everyone I appreciate the creative display names tres chic

by the way I notice my cans of doctor peffer has gone down to -5 listen you bastard whoever is doing that do it to my face okay come out and say "I took away a can because X" 

don't be maliciously passive aggressive it's not healthy and god will kill you for it

OK how about this.

Fuck you.

Straightforward enough for you?
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 06, 2010, 01:47:32 pm
No you didn't really mean it you silly if you really meaned it you would have gived me another negative can I'm still at negative five (-5) cans.  Why don't you say whatchu mean (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO-qjKEcLZg) and mean whatchu say

OK how about this.

Fuck you.

Straightforward enough for you?
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: AugustWest on January 06, 2010, 02:37:21 pm
No you didn't really mean it you silly if you really meaned it you would have gived me another negative can I'm still at negative five (-5) cans.  Why don't you say whatchu mean (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO-qjKEcLZg) and mean whatchu say


Whoops!  Forgot.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 06, 2010, 02:37:25 pm
you know it occurrs to me that since it is morning maybe some people might think that hey, that augst west guy, he needs more coffee, he's a bit crankey he is.  they might think you was being seriously.  So I dunno, maybe some people will read you that way, but to those people, I say, if you really think he is being serious, but he's not, but if you do, then don't acknoledge him, eh.  don't give 'em the satisfaction.  don't do it.  don't let him ruin the good vibe of your day.  respond back with positivitiy, I say, positivitivy, and he will soon pick up, or if he doesn't, if he keeps on bein rude, then it just means his soul is black and niggardly, and 'ell go to hell eventually one of these days.  So I just wanted to mention that as a sort of preemptive in cause anyone would want to be cranky or feel cranky.  be happy everryone.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: jay-ell on January 06, 2010, 02:38:59 pm
It's common for people to add and delete cans without comment around here. Don't take it as a personal attack against you.

And if you can't figure out why you're losing cans, maybe you should re-read some of the other threads you've started and think about it for a while.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 06, 2010, 02:45:40 pm
but I have been.  I have been thinking about it so hard.  matter of fact I waked up in a sweat drenched in sweat just trembling this morning.  normally I like to wake up with an turgition maybe sort of caught in my undies so it makes me dream that the teletubbies are all tuggin and yankin and fightin over me, but no such think this morning I was just out of action this morning I tell you.  but i can't see it it just doesn't make any sense would people be harbourin prejudices I mean is that it then is that what it's come down to eh is this the ultimate breadth and width of our society is this what the arkehologists will unearth in some future time, decode, and say, well, here we see in the core dump where this one ere is gettin some cans from at one ere, and this one ere isn't, because eee didn't properly stroke the engine of that other one see.  I mean.  communities of gold fisch might be more enlightened?  No?

DID YOU MOW THE LAWN TODAY AL NO I HAVE TO GET THE TIRES ROTATED AFTER WORK

lets all have an airing out of grievances then.  I'll go first.

I don't have any.

your turn

PS I forgot the msuic video sound tracking for this post click here for it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJRF8xGzvj4)
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: smick on January 06, 2010, 04:27:06 pm
everyone I appreciate the creative display names tres chic

by the way I notice my cans of doctor peffer has gone down to -5 listen you bastard whoever is doing that do it to my face okay come out and say "I took away a can because X" 

don't be maliciously passive aggressive it's not healthy and god will kill you for it

I took away a can because in so many posts you fail to be succinct. 

I'm taking away another because can discussion is déclassé.
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 06, 2010, 04:29:00 pm
your mom what?
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 06, 2010, 04:50:16 pm
everyone I appreciate the creative display names tres chic

by the way I notice my cans of doctor peffer has gone down to -5 listen you bastard whoever is doing that do it to my face okay come out and say "I took away a can because X" 

don't be maliciously passive aggressive it's not healthy and god will kill you for it

how many times do people have to tell you that you are an annoying cockface before you understand that they think you are an annoying cockface?
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 06, 2010, 05:01:38 pm
"people"?  What people?

how many times do people have to tell you that you are an annoying cockface before you understand that they think you are an annoying cockface?
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 06, 2010, 07:42:52 pm
okay whomever changed my name to Nope. Not serious.

allright what the F U C K do you wnt from me?  Would I be more serious if I follow the example of your fine board mates and I'm all like FU C K YOU C O C K FA C E the way certain peurto ricans do without naming any names *points with eyes*

oh yeah, how serious do I need to take this board on a scale of 1 to 10?  11? ?? ? ?  12???  'cause I don't know any 12 yr old who could take seriously a 65 yr old saying "F--- YOU" to someone else on the internet for some perceived slight.

yall need to chill out yall need to smoke some weed is what yall need and some LSD
Title: Re: ACHEWOOD AND TOUAMB AND
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 08, 2010, 11:58:56 pm
click on the below picture to see it in full size

is picture of guessing of august westinghouse's office window

can't be 100% sure it's just guessing.  need more accurate sighting.  the triangulation points don't line up in the second photo

also if anyone knows what car AW drives that would be nice year make model color then I could drive around the google virtual thingy looking for his car until I finds it.  would help locate possible other hangouts of the subjecvt

(http://jesushatesyou.com/tri.PNG) (http://jesushatesyou.com/tri.PNG)